View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2020, 23:52

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Booggu - Main Team 

Character name: Booggu
Battletag: Terzy#2558
Race, class, server: Dark Iron, Shaman, Ravencrest
Talent spec: Resto, Ele

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have been playing since end of Classic. I started raiding in TBC. I had a break between end of Pandaria and came back for Legion.

Total played time:
To be honest, I am a bit freighted to check that amount, it will probably be a bit more than I wish it has been.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
As Resto/Ele Shaman this expansion 73 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I used to be in Hypnotic - Ravencrest, but the guild disbanded. After that I joined Momentum Ravencrest, but the environment there was not friendly, the was no help from the people there for M+, PvP, Islands, WQs or any other activity. Their raidleader still has neck lvl 66 and does the lowest dps in raids. I just decided to leave the guild and search for a better environment to develop and improve my skills.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I have been browsing around for couple of days and just decided to try my luck here.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I do like the name and the raiding times are perfect for me. I think there you provide nice and friendly environment, and I will be able to learn from you. I am calm, communicative person, I am always prepared for a raid and research everything i can about my role and class in the new tier. I do appreciate feed back, because I believe that's the way we can improve personally and as a team. I am a team player.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
As far as I am aware not at the moment, but you never know when a friend can pop out.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
As mentioned above, I have been raiding ever since TBC. In Legion I didnt have time to focus in Mythic raiding. However during BFA I decided to step-up and join the big boys and girls competing in tat end-game content. I have 5/9M Uldir; 9/9M BoD; 7/8M EP

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect to have fun, this is a game after all and that is important. And what is more fun than doing content competitively with nice group of people and achieve high goals.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes, I can and will use a mic

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
The raiding times are fitting perfectly my schedule and I plan to attend all of them. Of course there sometimes engagements that prevent me to play the game, for those however you will be timely informed.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I do play a lot during the day since I am working home-based and the games is almost always on to do a WQ, a BG, lvl up an alt or help guildies with something

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Calm, friendly, willing to achieve and help in any way I can. To improve myself in the role I am playing.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
WA
Big Wiggs
GTFO
and anything else the guild might require as LootCouncil, AngryNotes, etc.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... est/booggu

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kL ... pe=healing
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38567209

I would like to add, that I can improve greatly regarding logs. Sometimes as a healer is hard to crunch those numbers to be shiny.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... crest/FirfΓΌrfen

Real life info
Name: Todor
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I am teaching children as a hobby, for which I also write educational children's fairy-tales regarding intelligencies and how we can develop ourselves. To unleash the genius within

I would like to add, that I am ready to transfer my main shaman and any other alt that the guild might be needing for progress. I have added my druid as a raid-ready toon. I have DH, Warlock, Mage, Pala 120 that need gearing. I am willing to put effort in any of those to help the guild progression.

Thank you for your time!
:-)

January 14th, 2020, 16:55
Officer

Declined

January 14th, 2020, 21:02
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]