View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 19:15

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Warrior DD 

Character name: Rathx
Battletag: Rathaniel#2183
Discord: Rath#2242
Race, class, server: Human, Warrior, Ravencrest
Talent spec: Arms/Fury

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since mid WoTLK. I raided in ICC.

Total played time:
Over 200 days.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
9 days, 10 hours.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I left TLC on eonar because i was 14-15 and had exams at the time and couldnt commit to raiding. I left Murder Death Kill because i was fustrated with 10 man raiding and progress was slow so i moved to ravencrest and join Death Wish in Mists of pandaria, we stopped at thok however.

I returned to raiding in WoD with Death Wish, it was too casual for me so i left to Ethic.

I love Ethic i've been here for nearly 4 years but the raiding level has reduced as our good healers quit or moved to better guilds and leadership/raid leading was poor in antorus so we got a bad rank. Raiding is just fustraiting when people dont listen, our healer called for people to stack in spirit link on vectis and more than 8 people didnt move because they didn't listen or prefered to DPS, i'm quite sick of playing with people like this and it's holding the guild and me back from high levels of raiding.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I searched wowprogress for guilds that needed a warrior.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I'm focused, dedicated and can take critism. I'm an aware player, if i see a player getting under 20% i can rally for them ect. I play the correct talents use defensive stance when big damage is inc, i never sacrifice others life to get that extra dps in. I only miss raids for emergencies, i bring all the correct flasks enchants and i can take a joke. I think i can play my class well and im consistant during progress.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
I started raiding way back in ICC. I played a ret paladin and i was close to getting realm first LK however i had exams around the time and i was not part of my guilds kill. I raided with this guild, the logical cube for a few months in Cata but i stopped raiding cos of school. I didn't really raid with a guild until MoP. I was asked by a former member of the logical cube if i could tank for Murder Death Kill, i was playing a paladin tank back then. We got many HC kills including animus which i really enjoyed with vengeance buff. I didnt raid with MDK in siege instead i moved to Ravencrest and joined Death Wish. We were a 2 day raiding guild and doing very well in progress around 700 in the world with 2 days and on 10m HC, sadly thok was our brick wall and we stopped raiding until WoD.

I raided with Death Wish in Highmaul and BRF on my mage and a little but of HFC but since i had finished working i wanted to raid more and try mythic, i joined Ethic. We progressed on for many months some fights harder than others as mage i took roles such as soaking on zakun and in xhul, i also soaked wraths on mannoroth. We got 13/13M and progress was good but it slowed down in legion.

Now Legion is where i started taking raiding more seriously. I played mage in Emerald Nightmare. Trail of valor and Nighthold. Then when Tomb of Sargeras was released i rerolled warrior, mostly because they were very strong and i enjoyed the gameplay. I played warrior throughout Antorus but when needed i played alts, on Coven i played warlock to help with adds, melee was also terrible on that fight. On aggramar i played blood DK and controlled the adds. I would call out grips from our other DK and knockbacks from druids and preists, i enjoyed this as it was very different.

Now we are in BFA and i dont wish to keep all my alts geared, i would like to raid at a higher level and focus on 1 character.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
More focused raiding, you guys raid same amount of hours but less days than my current guild with more progress. I will look forward to the level of progress with 1 day less raiding, i believe you must have a good raid leader to achieve this world rank raiding 3 days.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.
I can easily do 80%, i only miss raids for emergencies.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
If i have a good m+ group i play often, otherwise just a couple hours for world quests.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I strive to play my class to 99%. If i am underachieving i watch videos of warirors and learn what i did wrong, I can take critism and i learn fights fast.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I use Angry assignments, Weak auras wich i used to to design my own UI. It's very simple but works for me. Details where i can check deathlogs interupts cc breaks ect. I use BT4 for keybindings.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/BrO6TDx

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rest/rathx

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
Unfortunatly my guild private logs, you can see Antorus logs if you wish. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... crest/rath

Real life info
Name: Lewis

October 10th, 2018, 11:49
Officer

Considering app.

October 13th, 2018, 16:51

Just like to update i am unsaved for mythic this week and i can solo orbs with gateway on ghuun since the change. Look forward to hearing from you.

October 13th, 2018, 18:08
Officer

Hello Rath,

We would like to offer you a trial, however it will have start after we kill G'huun.
If you are ok with this please let us know.

Inner Sanctum officers

October 15th, 2018, 23:10

Yes that's great!

October 16th, 2018, 11:11
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]