View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 19:13

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Warrior DPS Fossil Squad application 

Character name: Munillo

Battletag: Rubadub#2248

Race, Class, Level, Artifact Level and Server: Human, Warrior, 120, 22, Silvermoon

Talent spec: Arms/Fury

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
To be honest i haven't really stayed in a guild since returning to WoW. I played seriously from BC to Cata and joined Reborn on the server thunderhorn where i did most of my serious progression raiding.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Unfortunately not.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Most of my serious raid exp is on my warlock. I did this is Cataclysm managing to kill Al'Akir and Sinestra when relevant which are probably the most notable hm kills. Raggy hc is which broke the guild and subsequently myself after 200+ attempts and this is when i took a break from wow. Since this time i came back in MoP and have just 'enjoyed' the pug life since, mainly switching between tanking and dpsing random pug groups.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
To be honest i class myself as a better than average raider and am not looking to just slot in to a group a lot lower than my skill level. I expect that even though i am applying to the social team i will still be able to push myself and enjoy raiding at a higher level than a strictly casual guild.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Dedicated. WoW is what i spend most of my time off doing. When i play i am always looking up guides and reading further about my class to be as a good as possible. This means using simcraft to fully optimize my gear and try to pick up any extra dps where possible. This also means learning boss fights. As i currently have to pug a lot, i also have a tank spec in line with my dps spec to get in to group easier. I watch guides on fatboss on new bosses and have a nerd pad that i scribble useful bits of info down on.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/Munillo

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
Unfortunately i don't have current logs. I found out about Inner Sanctum accepting social members from the alternate raid team through a pug of mythic taloc on 15/10 not sure if it was logged but i did fairly well if able to look it up.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... moon/Zeeks

Real life info
Name: Jonathan
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I play quite a few different games, Dota, Fornite etc.. other than that my time is divided between work and gettin drunk with the lads :D

Just looking for a better than average casual team, I work 4 on 4 off so this makes it difficult for me to find a non social team

Thanks for taking a look at my application for consideration

October 15th, 2018, 21:40

Hello, we would most certainly love giving you a trial, please whisper Shalandrea/Felhawky in-game for an invite :)

October 16th, 2018, 10:13
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]