View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2018, 19:17

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Meiffert, Melee/Tank - Main Team 

General info

Role: melee dps, tank (can play either role or fill in a 3-tank type of situation)
Characters: Paladin, Warrior, Monk
Logs: Paladin, Antorus, Warrior, Antorus

Battletag: Meiffert#2759
Discord: Meiffert#3125

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have played during Wrath on a private server and since early Cataclysm on Blizzard servers.
I've raided at a cutting edge level since the merge of Gorilla Warfare in Siege of Orgrimmar.

Total played time: 360 days on a paladin, 133 days on a warrior

Raiding and Guild History

Gorilla Warfare/Avarice - Silvermoon
Raided there since the merge in preparation for 20-man mythic raiding in SoO.
Cleared SoO 25-man heroic, Highmaul mythic and Blackrock Foundry mythic (getting server 1st).
Avarice disbanded during Hellfire Citadel progression.

Security - Frostmane/Tarren Mill
I joined Security during HFC progression where we got server first on Frostmane. We repeated that in all tiers of Legion improving our world ranking.
For Battle for Azeroth we moved to Tarren Mill horde to improve our recruiting potential and we finished Uldir as world rank 52.
The reason for leaving is a combination of a few factors, such as me preferring Alliance, logistics with transferring my alts (that are on Silvermoon-Alliance, see next), and the limitation on melee in high-end progression except for class stacking situations. Since I don't really enjoy playing ranged and melee spots being overfilled, we agreed on me stepping down from main raiding in Security after this tier which we recently finished.

Bad Alts - Silvermoon
I also raid on my alts in a friendly weekend guild Bad Alts on Silvermoon where I have been since Blackrock Foundry.
I plan to keep raiding there on my alts to keep them up to date and swap around as necessary.

Applying to Inner Sanctum

Why Inner Sanctum?
You guys are a successful Alliance guild on Silvermoon and according to WoWProgress you are looking for some melee players.

And why should we accept YOU?
I am an analytical player who is good at math and theorycrafting. I am active on some class discords, such as paladin and warrior (where I'm Stormforged).
I am also an experienced mythic raider, raiding in a top 100 guild for the last couple of years.
Finally, I don't cause any drama and consider myself a loyal player (you can see above that I have been in the same two guilds since Warlords).

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum who would vouch for you?
I know the people from Gorilla Warfare/Avarice (Baru, Josh, Lathira).

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
I'm just looking for a good old mythic progression raiding, which is sadly hard to find on the Alliance side nowadays.

Personal and misc

Name: Zdenek

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Way too much, wtb life.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules?
Yes, the raid times are fine with me.
I have always had good attendance and I'd obviously let you know if I couldn't make a raid.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Boss mod and WeakAuras are the key ones for raid performance, other useful ones are ERT, Threat Plates, Bartender and Clique.
I also have a few addons that simplify communication, like Angry Assignments and a loot council addon. I can obviously change/add to these depending on what you guys use.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

October 18th, 2018, 0:23
Officer

Good to see an app from you.

Considering

October 18th, 2018, 11:04
Officer

Hello Meiffert,

We would like to offer you a trial (specifically, your warrior). It will start once we kill G'huun. Whisper any officer in game for an invite.

Inner Sanctum officers

October 20th, 2018, 12:22
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]