View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 22:25

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] [Resto Druid] Main Team 

General info
Character name: Nizku
Battletag: Nizku#2221
Race, class, server: Nelf, Druid, Ravencrest
Talent spec: Restoration, Balance as offspec and a bit of Guardian

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: I've played most of Woltk, and I came back at the end of legion.
Betwen I played casually at the start of wod and legion.

Total played time: 250 days

Time played on current character in current expansion: 55 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds, your reason(s) for leaving them and previous raiding experience:

My raiding experience comes in 2 different periods.
One in woltk, when I raided from Naxx to ICC, but ToC.
My best rank was about 120 or so in icc.
After that, sadly I had to leave the game to focus on my studies.
I played casually in Wod & Legion, mostly pvp, getting 2,4k in wod s1, and 2,3 in legion s1.

At the end of legion I decided to go back into raiding. I started with a low guild, I don’t even remember the name, and we killed the 3 first bosses, then I jumped directly into Aggramar and then Argus.
Now I'm 7/8 and close to kill Ghuun, this week or the next It will be down.

The studies and later my work, have kept my away from raiding for a long time, but Luckily nowadays I have a job with very flexible schedule, so I can raid w/o any problem, and my plan is keeping playing this game for a long time :)

If you wonder why i want to leave my actual guild and go to Solaris, It's simply because I've improved a lot since I came back, to the point I'm at a diferent level than most of the guild and I want to take a step forward to push myself for higher ranks :)

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

It's the best alliance guild looking for a resto druid, simple as that

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Nope

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

Inner Sanctum is a very highly thought of guild and it just seems like a well structured place to be raiding in and one id like to be a part of.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

There are 2 things I want from a guild, a good environment and pushing to our limit in order to progress: P

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yes & Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.

In my entire raiding history I've never missed a raiding day. An accident is the only thing could stop me having 100% attendance xD

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

I like doing pvp and m+, and always keep 2 alts well geared. Right now priest and in the process with monk.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

I'm a really dedicated and competitive player, I prepare the fights in detail. Reading guides, watching videos, streams, checking other guild logs, etc.
I almost never fail a mechanic, and I can keep up a high hps while doing them.
I have a huge knowledge about all the healing classes, so I can reckon their weaknesses and strengths in order to adapt my healing to when it’s really needed.
I also check the logs after every raiding day, and using wow analyzer.
Theorycrafting-wise I use to be around the resto druid discord, checking QE blog, monitoring stat weights with HSW addon, etc.

I'm just a good player, always trying to improve myself and push myself to the limit.
:)
I'm also a friendly guy, so always open for some jokes and laughs, but only when the raid is over :D

I feel im a player who likes to push myself to get the best output while staying alive and excecuting the thing called mechanix - always down for pushing content and putting in hours of grind to acheiv it. I am reliable and can make pretty much 100% of raids, can be truested to deal with things such as soaking etc. I have multiple alts all at 120 and am able to play most healers / roles at a an above average level if i put the time into it.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

I use an insane ammount of addons, but the most important ones for raiding are:

-Grid 2
-Shadowed Unit Frames
-Weak Auras
-Big Wigs
-Exorsus raid tools

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

https://www.twitch.tv/nizku_
I've started recently streaming, you can see my UI there plus people failing to mechanics while I just :(

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rest/Nizku

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rest/nizku

Some of the logs at G'huun:

https://gyazo.com/2b36f4b1a02ebb1e30324c15c8d0abc4
https://gyazo.com/0b21b0d926de0823c486eddba0bb779b

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rest/Nizzx

Real life info:
Name: Jon
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I'm just a normal person, I work as soft engineer, and i like sports, go to the gym, going out with friends, etc.

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!

I don't mind fighting for a spot in the raid, I will not disappoint you :)

November 5th, 2018, 11:09
Officer

Hello

Based on your performance we will not offer you a trial spot since we dont believe you can compete with our current resto druid. You should also consider changing up your copy pasted app next time since it saying youre applying to Solaris doesnt help it.

Nikapp, Inner Sanctum officer team

November 5th, 2018, 20:58
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]