View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:17

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Rheyla - Mage (All specs) - Main Team 

General info
Character name: Rheyla
Battletag: #2190
Race, class, server: Void Elf Mage, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Frost, Fire, Arcane

[b]For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Started playing since Legion launched with a break throughout Nighthold.

Total played time:

Time played on current character in current expansion:
26 days 23 hours

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

<Big Hard Boys> on Defias Brotherhood. I started off as a casual player wanting to explore the game bit by bit, not yet sure of what i wanted to achieve in the game. The guild allowed me just that, being quite casual friendly. I gradually realised that i wanted to explore the harder parts of the content and eventually get into mythic raiding, and this is where my goals became different from the guilds, and it was time to say goodbye.

I quickly learned that getting into a competent, progress oriented guild was quite hard for a newcomer, and that i needed more experience before i could have a shot. This is where i joined <Bloody Vikings> on Defias Brotherhood. More competent compared to the previous one, but still newbie friendly enough to accept me without any hardcore raiding experience. After raiding for a while, me and some of more able guildmates decided that this guild was not focused enough on progression. And since our rag tag band did not want to DISband, we decided to server transfer to Silvermoon and create our own, mythic focused, raiding guild.

Que <Arbitrary> on Silvermoon. This is where my mythic raiding experience started. It lasted through ToS and Antorus. But, alas, i was a student at the time, on my last year at that, so managing studies, my bachelors thesis and gaming became difficult, so i made the heartbreaking decision to drop WoW until i graduate and get a stable job.

And here we are, BfA.
<Raiding Academy> A massive guild with a great community, but sadly quite casual, putting little emphasis on recruitment and improvement. Seeing as they struggle with heroic raiding, i decided to look for a more, since i had the time now, hardcore raiding guild.

<Strength Camp> My current guild. Most focused and progress oriented guild i have been in, with some extremely competent players. But here i encountered a new dilemma, the one i am facing right now - the importance of good leadership, or raid leading. Slow changes to tactics, inconsistent communication, ever changing roster, impatience. All of these factors halts our progress, and it feels like we could have achieved more, and more quickly, if done things differently, more efficiently, even with the same roster. And that is why i am here.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Wowprogress site.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I want to experience BfA in its entirety. In order to achieve that, i need to be part of an established guild, that is focused on progress on the Cutting Edge, if you will. And where better to look, than at the top of the realm guild list. Seeing your past achievement list, it is evident how much time and effort this guild puts in towards experiencing the content, and doing it fast and effectively. This is the kind of raiding environment i want to be in.

And as for why I should be accepted? I always strive to improve myself. I analyse logs of players who are better than me, and compare their rotations, CD usage on every fight to mine. I always hang around in my class discord channel, always looking for information on best traits, talent builds, tips and trinks on every fight. I do my research before every boss, looking at kill videos (preferably from mage PoV), guides. I hang around in Twitch channels of good WoW progress streamers, always looking for advice on various fights. I sim every peace of loot i get, always striving for the perfect gear set on every spec. I am open minded, not adverse to criticism. I can perform at the highest level and adapt easily, but for me, the most important thing is progress. I do not care if certain responsibilities in a fight will lower my DPS parse, i do not care if i have to sit out fights because there might be a better composition. If the team gets the kill, that is a win for me.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Sadly no

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
EN N(7/7) HC(7/7)
ToS N(9/9) HC(9/9) M(5/9)
Antorus N(11/11) HC (11/11) M(5/11)
Uldir HC(8/8) M(6/8)

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect to find a group of focused and competent individuals, with a similar mindset to mine - experience the content, do it fast, get boasting rights. Progress is priority.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.
Attendance will not be an issue. I treat WoW as my main hobby, and i build my leasure time around it. Ofcourse, during big holidays like Christmas i usually visit my family, but other than that, i am always ready.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I log on almost every evening after work for a couple of hours. I spend a lot more time playing WoW on weekends, whether it is pushing M+, leveling alts, ect.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Calm, focused, flexible, competent, quickly adapting.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
WeakAuras, DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, AA, Details.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/smUW6Q3

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oon/Rheyla

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on/rheyla#

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

Currently no relevant alts.

Real life info
Name: Mantvydas
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I am a fulltime Biotechnologist working at a Molecular Biotech company. Currently living in the capital of Lithuania, Vilnius. In the proccess of finishing my own apartment and starting life in hardmode.

Enjoy Synthwave music, and honestly, 80s were, and always will be, the coolest times.

I sincerely thank you for considering this aplication!
Would love to hear from you soon.
Mantvydas

November 9th, 2018, 0:04

Edit: Adding the full battletag
Zuppah#2190

November 9th, 2018, 0:14
Officer

Considering app.

November 10th, 2018, 12:10
Officer

Hello Rheyla,

We would like to offer you a trial. Whisper any officer in-game for an invite.

Inner Sanctum officers

November 11th, 2018, 19:25
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]