View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:42

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Declined] Geekidge - Death Knight - Main Team 

Character name: Geekidge
Battletag: Geekidge#2987
Race, class, server: Human, Death Knight, Shadowsong
Talent spec: Frost (tank some m+ as blood too)

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
On and off now, i have played since TBC

Total played time:
On my DK: 26 Days, 0 Hours, 25 Minutes and 40 Seconds

Time played on current character in current expansion:
At 120 on DK: 22 Days, 13 Hours, 23 Minutes and 16 Seconds

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
BfA: Currently GM of a guild Transparency-Shadowsong 3/8M https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sh ... ansparency
I formed the guild on 29-09-18(see reason why i formed on next guild) started from a handful of real life friends, since there was no real epic mythic raiding on the realm we wanted the #1 spot, but the realm is dead, recruiting to a dead realm is near enough impossible, while the current people in the #1 spot was genuinely concerned because we came in with a bang cleared heroic pretty much immediately and then stomped the first 2 even though they spent a couple weeks on it?! But the main reason I want to leave and go to an already formed guild, is the recruiting problem I spend all my free time combing through wowforums and wowprogress and even top dps from the realm and no one wants to go to a new guild or a dead realm.
Indomitable-Shadowsong - so i got baited to this realm by a real life mate who has been begging me for years to join his guild, at the end of Legion my guild had some issues and disbanded so i thought why not give it a shot, he had sold it to me as a new guild, he was bringing all these mythic raiders in from all over the place and it would be a "casual mythic guild" which to me said it would be a 2 night a week, with mythic progress but with a bit of a relaxed atmosphere...boy was i in for a surprise when they got stuck on heroic vectis for 2 weeks, i knew at that point i couldn't carry on, not the fact that they was wiping, because i have spent 3/4 weeks constantly wiping on a boss before in progress, but the fact they wasn't learning from their mistakes and was just making them over and over again without any signs of improving...
Legion:
Fistful of Pleasure - The Maelstrom
I joined this guild right at the beginning of Legion, Full Cutting Edge up until Antorus the GM had some real life issues and then the guild just kind of crumbled when he left. I played a Boomkin at the beginning of the expansion but when NH came out Boomkin looked a bit un-viable since it was a cleave class but all the bosses was ST, so i rolled to a Hunter for the guild.
Before that i have sort of played different chars on different realms with real life mates.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Wowprogress looking for Guild with recruitment requirements for my class and spec.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I like the look of IS, you guys seem to get shit done, and efficiently at that. You don't REQUIRE a fully maintained alt, while i like to keep an alt as an option, having to dedicate every single hour to keeping a 2nd character at mythic raiding standards can be daunting if a busy week is upcoming, then i'm left with the burden of feeling like i may have left the team down because i missed a reset of WQ's.
I do my research for my class and my spec, i spend spare time trying to improve my performance and myself as a player. I tend to have slightly different outlook on some encounters so i can help with finding potential solutions to issues that could be happening. I learn very quickly, so i wont be dying to the same thing again.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? No

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
BfA - 3/8M - Frost DK
Legion: EN 7/7M CE - 3/3M TOV - 9/10M NH Druid Balance (guild then asked me to reroll hunter, since boomkin was looking poor for NH Encounters and didnt look great for ToS upcoming)
ToS 9/9M CR - Antorus 9/11M - BM/MM Hunter
Could potentially find logs for both these chars if they are needed

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
A solid Raid environment, a strong team of dedicated players and a friendly social environment outside of raiding. Suitable resources for prepping for raids.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.
Yes

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Weekends i am usually on all the time, and whenever the Mrs is out ^^

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Dedicated, hardworking, quick learning, well prepared and very competitive.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
DBM, Weakaruas, Details, Angry Assignments and ElvUi

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/CmgWhlI
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... g/Geekidge
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... g/Geekidge
Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... Geekpriest - fresh alt only 358

Real life info
Name: Steve
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I work full time in a Builders Merchants and apart from that just spend time with my partner who i live with lol

Cheers for taking the time to read this!

November 10th, 2018, 12:57

something i should probably add also - When in Fistful it was only a 2 day a week raiding guild also, so i am well aware of the level of preparation i need to put in, to turn up on day 1 with any sort of WA's that will help with boss mechanics/spec rotation and improvements, as well as being on a tight schedule for CE progression!

November 10th, 2018, 19:19
Officer

Considering app.

November 11th, 2018, 1:25
Officer

Hey Geekidge,

We feel like you will not be able to challenge our melee for their spot, which is why we will not offer you a trial. Good luck in your guild search!

Inner Sanctum officers

November 11th, 2018, 18:05
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]