View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:53

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 [Withdrawn] Pava-Balance-Mainteam 

[b]General info
Character name:Pavadruid
Battletag:Pava#21720
Race, class, server:Night elf, druid, Stormrage EU
Talent spec:Balance

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
End of TBC
Total played time:
312 days
Time played on current character in current expansion:
15days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Started 'hardcore' raiding in MOP with Envy-EU untill end of WoD.
Guild 'collapsed' under HFC and i quit the game entirely and ended up selling my account.

Returned near the end of ToS, raiding with the new 'semi-hardcore' envy in Antorus, but it wasn't the same. I took my leave after progression was over.

Joined Avalerion Stormrage-EU during Argus farm and heading into BFA. Cleared Uldir with them and got Famed Slayer on a 6hour/week schedule (86 on leaderboard). Currently still here but i will have trouble attending 1 out of 2 raiddays in the near future, so i'm looking for a new home.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
We have some people in Avalerion who came from Silvermoon. Both from Polar and Inner sanctum, I've heard a lot about you guys, the good and the bad. 1 thing everyone does mention is that 'greymarcus' is the best raidleader they have ever had.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Inner Sanctum is on a realm where a lot of my irl friends are. IS has a schedule that fits me well and you have a strong roster and leadership.
Me as a person is just nice to have around. I'm always liked in my guilds due to loving banter whilst maintaining full focus when we're progressing. I'm also extremely loyal, i don't leave guilds just to swap for better ranks. I see through progression even when things aren't going well and finish the tier with my guild.
In a raidteam i usually slot in very quickly, quickly figuring out what my role is gonna be in the raidteam and how my fellow guildies play. If i know some people tend to play 'turret' mode, i will move and give him the space even when sacrificing my own output.
My biggest positives are consistency and awareness. I don't mess up positioning and always get my job done.
A negative is that i don't have the most amazing loggs, especially on progression, this is due to me changing my mindset of mechanics > output when not raiding 'bleeding edge' anymore and usually output not being the biggest issue of wiping on a boss. Healtstone usage / swiftmending myself could also still be better.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
no

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Bleeding Edge top 5-10 in MoP, highmaul and Blackrock foundry (Lock/boom/Shadow)
Top 350 Antorus (10.5hrs) Warlock
Top 300 Uldir (6hours) Boomkin

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect more than just a good raidteam in all honesty. I need that little bit more 'umpf' in WoW right not to keep it interesting and keep me away from minddestroying games like league of legends.
Currently on a dead realm and a raidlogging guild in general so there's nothing to do outside or raids.
The boost raids appeal to me and being on an active realm is a big plus.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.

Coming from a 100% attendence in Antorus and Uldir.
Can't raid around X-mas and Newyears due to work. I will be home but i work 16 hours a day then.
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I Barely play outside of raids in BFA so far, but i would really like to increase it when something sparks my interest.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Consistent, aware, calm. (progress)
Louder and more output focussed on farm.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Move Anything, bossmod, weakauras, exorsus and w/e is required.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/ZZ4jTvF

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Pavadruid

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33645154

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
I currently do not play any alts. I will pick up 1 or 2 soon.
I played Warlock/Sp at a high level and really love spreadcleave classes.

Real life info
Name:Wim
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I'm a selfemployed store owner and love my job, during my free time i play WoW or spend time with my girlfriend.

I would like to add: I purposely waited to write this application to you untill my progression is over and my guild is good to go moving forward. I love my current guild, the people are amazing and the roster is strong. I wouldn't have left if it wasn't required to keep raiding.

I hope IS will feel just as good as Avalarion did. If you have any further questions about me or my performance, feel free to contact officers from Avalerion.

Kind regards,
Wim

November 11th, 2018, 16:01
Officer

Considering app.

November 11th, 2018, 18:05
Officer

Mira still raiding with you boys?

November 11th, 2018, 18:22
Officer

Hey Pava,

We would like to offer you a trial. /w any officer in-game for an invite.

Inner Sanctum officers

November 11th, 2018, 18:39

Yea, mira is raiding with us since july or August.

November 11th, 2018, 23:49

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to say that my playtime schedule won't change after all. i'm really sorry but i'm going to withdraw my application and stay with Avalerion.

Best of luck in the future and shoot for realm first again, i'll be cheering for you!

November 12th, 2018, 21:20
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]