View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:37

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Declined] Katalmach - Warrior Application 

[b]General info
Character name: Wideswing
Battletag:VeganMessiah#2148
Race, class, server: Orc Warrior on Ragnaros
Talent spec: Everything

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since Vanilla on private servers ( i was too poor) and since LK on retail.

Total played time:
More than i care to admit (281 days)
Time played on current character in current expansion: Will add in edits

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:I have had 2 notable guilds where I've been a part of the raiding team. My mindset has always been that I prefer the atmosphere of the guild above its progression. Its really important for me to enjoy the people i play with as I use wow to relax. That being said as you will see in the subsequent section I am dedicated to to push my Warrior to its absolute limit and never compromise on the work that needs to be done.

Victus - This was the first guild who gave me a taste of progression raiding as I was playing fairly casually before. We started playing in Siege of Orgrimmar, achieved a cutting edge in the last few weeks and I was so inspired to raid I've been with them all the way to BFA. Unfortunately Antorus was a difficult raid for us as we started experiencing severe roster issues as we were on Shattered Hand. On low population servers, the few people who are eligible to raid tend to gravitate to the Realm First Guild which, following TOS was not us, anymore. After killing Argus the guild broke off and our roster was decimated. The few remaining that were left (me included) decided it was best to migrate to a higher population server and we chose Kazzak. No disrespect meant to kazzak but the trials we started running through were vastly inferior so much so that the last remaining core started to leave and ultimately I found myself in a Guild where I don't know anyone and so I had no choice but to leave.

Repose- A guild I joined as a Social(as a few friends were there) but ended up raiding with them as they were lacking a warrior on progression. This was a bad move as my Mondays and Tuesdays are fairly busy (i work as a junior lawyer) and would eventually be forced to miss a raid. I have made it thus far with never being absent but its extra stress on an already stressful situation.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
In all honesty, I'll give you exactly what you need - a top end Warrior that has been playing the class for as long as I can remember, I've gotten every Cutting Edge so far (par a couple) and I've no intention of stopping. With regards to that, I am looking for a new home to settle in and be a core part of Inner sanctum .You look absolutely perfect for me and I'm also a student and my degree is quite demanding so your raid times are also really ideal!

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? I do not know anyone from the Alliance.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?'ve never really had a poor raiding experience however for me now the time has come to move on and find a new home. The guild my warrior was in I knew was just a temporary thing, it was formed on a whim and people were already talking about moving on during raids, etc. (Not the setting you want to be raiding in at all).

My current raiding experience is 7/8M which is another core reason why I'm looking for a new home. In correlation to my past guilds, I've always been raiding high end with split alts and whatnot, meaning this level of progression we're at, with the members not on the same page as everyone else, just isn't an environment that is going to succeed tier after tier. During Legion, every tier we finished top 250 which I was satisfied with.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
With regards to my expectations of you guys, I'm honestly just looking for a new home, with like-minded raiders whom want to progress through the current content at a solid pace. I'm someone who likes to spend time with the guild during M+, (I do too much of that, I'll let you know now :p) and just feel welcome within a community that just want to have fun and relax with one another.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes. I'

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Be aware! In BfA We're returning back to 3 days a week.
Yeah, should be fine.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I do plenty of things outside raiding. Like Arenas and RBGS. As long as there are things to do that improve my warrior I'm there.
How would you describe yourself as a raider? Determined. I've spent over 250k in reforging my azerite gear for 1-2% upgrades when juggling traits.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
The mandatory ones, like : DBM, Details, Weakauras. I mostly Use WAS to track the things that need tracking. Usually prepared prior to pull

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/bG0cyPd
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Wideswing

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /wideswing

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

Real life info
Name: Tony
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

November 13th, 2018, 8:14

Update: Sorry to segment my application like this. I wrote the main body from my Uni Laptop.

Playtime in bfa so far is 27 days.

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I do loads of M+, arenas and RBGS so I'm bo no means a "raidlogger".
I also have a terrible sense of humor so here, have a sample:

A Mexican magician says he will disappear on the count of 3. He says "uno, dos..." poof. He disappeared without a tres.

November 13th, 2018, 8:21
Officer

Considering app

November 15th, 2018, 12:39
Officer

Hello Katalmach,

We think you wouldn't be able to challenge our melee, which is why we will not offer you a trial. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

November 15th, 2018, 12:52
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]