View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:41

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Declined] Alydreath - hunter 

Character name: Alydreath
Battletag: Raydev#2533
Race, class, server: NE - hunter - silvermoon
Talent spec: BM, MM, Survival. Whatever is most optimal for the fight & situation,

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

The first time I played was back in TBC, though having spent over 7 years on private servers, and the introduction of tokens to the game I have made the decision of starting retail, my first achievements going back to MoP, and after playing casually for a few months, leveling alts, gathering gold I wanted to start raiding in Legion.

Total played time:
69 days on my hunter currently, with probably ~25-30 days split across other characters

Time played on current character in current expansion:
13 days on level 120 on my hunter

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Dauntless - merged together with Dreamstate
Dreamstate - Things weren't going so well, and I had the opportunity to go to a better guild
Inner sanctum - Great guild, unfortunately the Omega Squadron disbanded, and at the time there was no spot for hunters in the main team.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I've been in it
Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Because even after having departed for a bit more then half a year, I've only been improving my self. I've improved my micro management even further, to the point that I could whisper raid members if they're too close without losing too much dps. Despite this, I am fully aware my (mythic) logs aren't all 99's or 100's which might be neccesary to compete in the top. Though, I would like to mention that I have a unique sense of mechanics and after witnessing a mechanic once, or even before of watching a video, or playing on the PTR, I am bound to not miss it again, especially if I died to it.

During pulls, I'll be among the last to die unless a wipe is called. Besides, I am not afraid to volunteer might someone specefic need to do a mechanic, since the progression, or a kill, is worth way more to me then logs.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I know a couple of people, though looking through WoWprogress I am not certain if they'll remember me 4Head
Namely: Jamesmarcus, Hendrikson, Smalle, Zandíí

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
As I started raiding in Legion, I've accomplished the following:
EN 7/7 CE
ToV 3/3
NH 10/10 CE
ToS 9/9 CE
Antorus 5/11 - as Omega disbanded

Current tier:
Uldir - 7/8 with progression on G'huun

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Serious attitude with room for a banter during breaks or m+'s. Raid enviroment with people willing, and wanting to push, and order to achieve this giving a 110%
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yes, I do.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Yea, being no problem at all
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Currently not as much as i'd like. Though, as I'm trying to bring new life into the game for my by pushing higher then I currently am (progression and seriousness wise) I wish to up this, as I do have the time. But spent it currently on other games as well, which are starting to bore me, making more time for WoW
How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Serious, prepared, and open. I'm open as in I am not afraid to take critisism, nor share my opinion when asked for. I've got good reflexes and micro management as in where to position properly, remain in range of the healers without putting others in danger.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Numerous - including but not limited to:
AA - DBM - details - numerous loot addons (RC, BigDumb) SimPermut for easier simming
And for the breaks or whoever's feeling lucky: Cross Gambling
Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://prntscr.com/llrg8o
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Alydreath
Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /alydreath
I would like to mention that I am a player focusing mainly on mechanical skill rather then DPS unless neccesary. Joining IS I know I'll have to do less micro-managing as people are more capable to watch themselves, and hoping to be able to push for more or better logs in Battle of Zandalar
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
None as of now, though I have plenty of alts around 110-115, Warrior, druid, mage, warlock. Though not entirely sure what'd be best for next tier I have them on hold currently

Real life info
Name: Raymon
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I'm currently studying in university to become a teacher of foreign languages, allowing me to speak and write in proper and diverse languages might the situation occur.

November 22nd, 2018, 21:30
Officer

Hello Alydreath,

We decided against offering you a trial as we feel you could not challenge our hunters for their spot. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

November 23rd, 2018, 0:00

lmao

December 1st, 2018, 11:49
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]