View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:02

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Boykahard - Frost DK Main team 

[b]General info
Character name: Boykahard
Battletag: Boykahard#2803
Race, class, server: Human, Death Knight, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Frost

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since end 2005 when I was about 10 yrs old

Total played time: A month or two ago I went through all my characters and basically I came up of a total of over 10.000 hours, Making me a professional basically.

Time played on current character in current expansion: 90days total (19 days current exp)

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Current guild: <Augmented>
After some recent downward spiral in activity, and interest in the game, the officers decided that it was time to end it.
During Legion raided in <Same>

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I've been raiding on Silvermoon since Legion, been competing for the top 10 realm guilds since then and seeing you guys on top of that list most of the time basically made you guys well known on the server.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Im a fairly chill guy, sounds weird saying it for myself but im the only one who can vouch for myself in this application so I might aswell do so.
Been raiding for many years, im very knowledgeable of the game and I know how to raid on a cutting edge level. I love to banter and I love to be competitive, I can take feedback any time and will always look on to improve myself.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Nope, sry

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
During Vanila and tbc didnt raid that much, I was pretty young and just chilled around and loved to play the game, always admiring people who did raid at a high level.
During Wotlk i raided as a Mage and this Deathknight. nothing to serious though.
skipping to some current content:
In Legion I was succesfully raiding EN and ToV, got cutting edge and during Nighthold left <Same> and quit the game

Currently in BFA 7/8M

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I love me some bants and giggles but I also want to be serious when it should be.
I want to get CE when its relevant and not when all the nerfs come rolling out. I love a challenge and the most dissapointment I had during wow was when Guarm got nerved the next day when we got him to 1%, and when they nerfed Mythrax (but we werent even close on that one, but still).

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes, i can speak loudly and I do callouts when needed.
Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
atleast 95%, only when important stuff comes up I will have to sit out but that rarely happens anyway.
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Lately not that much honestly, in <Augmented> people were usually only logging in to raid and world of que craft isn't really my jam, so the incentive to log on during off times wasn't really something that was encouraged.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Basically a very chill guy that happens to be someone that is very good in a raid environment. There is no I in team kind of guy, which sounds super cheesy

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
The only thing I need is a dps meter

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/vwHjPOk

I like it as clean as possible, top right is were i usually have my timers running and boss WA's etc

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Boykahard
And yes, that 340 trinket is BiS over almost any other 385+ trinket.

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... Topkekmate
Disc priest in pvp on from time to time.

Real life info
Name: Dennis
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Playing any interesting story based game that comes along.
And for some high octane gaming I usually go to rocketleague or CS:GO etc
Besides gaming I do social deduction games with friends such as Secret hitler or Avalon. Or just chill and play on the guitar

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!
Im sorry if im a bit memey in this post, im very bad at writing these applications.
The best way for me is just to grab a mic and have a chat on discord and answer any questions you guys might have, so I hope you guys are up for that.

November 23rd, 2018, 0:48
Officer

Hello Boykahard.

We decided against offering you a trial as we feel you could not challenge our melee roster for their spots. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

November 28th, 2018, 14:23
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]