View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 9th, 2018, 23:20

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] DH - Main Team 

General info
Character name: Craxxer
Battletag: CraXerr#21967
Race, class, server: Night Elf, Demon Hunter, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Havoc, Vengeance (can play when needed)

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I started playing WoW at the end of the Legion.

Total played time: Can't tell not in-game atm. Can supply later if u guys really need.

Time played on current character in current expansion:

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

I am the GM of Strength Camp 6/8 M that I have disbanded recently.

Started this guild from scratch at start of BFA, with only my buddy. We had a decent start for a new guild but really inconsistent roster later, unfortunately some of the decent players burnt out and started to quit WoW/raiding altogether including my buddy and the core. Tried to recruit and rebuild roster but progression already got slower and more people started to leave. Since, I have burnt out on progression and leading the guild alone, decided to disband the guild eventually.

Before that I played on Antorus Tier 9/11 M experience. I have changed couple guilds, usually left guilds either because they are too incompetent or toxic.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

One of the top guild in Silvermoon, always followed the guild since the start to see how you guys approach about raiding decisions, tactics, watched warcraftlogs replays etc.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

I have burnt out on Uldir progression in this raid tier with my guild. So, I would only consider joining a guild that is already ahead in progression than my experience, already cleared this tier and going strong for the next tier, Inner Sanctum is one of them. I am a very competitive guy and fully committed to the game. I had %100 attendance on my raids on Uldir and besides raid times I have spent quite a bit of my time recruiting, studying raid tactics etc. I will perform and will prepare to the raid tactics at absolute top level.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Uhm, I only know Rheyla I think who has joined to your guild as trial. He can vouch for me.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

6/8 M Uldir (Zul on Rogue) and decent progression on Mythrax (%28, pre-nerf to orbs).
9/11 M Antorus , missed Coven kill but got it on my Unholy DK alt as well in another guild.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

Fun, mature and successful raiding experience efficient with the limited raid times. Besides raiding I enjoy pushing high M+ keys and pvp rating but I understand not everyone may be interested in the guild, would be nice if some are interested though.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Ofc.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).

I can attend %100 since I am already online outside of raid times as well to do some m+ and pvp. So that's not a problem at all for me.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

As I said earlier, I am online most days, online at evenings after work at week days, and whole weekends.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

Dedicated and competent player, willing to push for my own and guild's performance. I would also roll alts for the guild if needed (just like rogue for Zul)

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

Usual stuff. BigWigs, Exorsus RT, Angry Assignments, WeakAuras etc etc.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: At work atm, can't get in to the game. Can supply later if u guys really need.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/craxxer

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on/craxxer

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/craxerr
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/craxxor

Real life info
Name: Alper
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

I am working in a company as a Mobile Software Developer. I spend my leisure time on WoW, watching films/twitch streams and hitting to the gym. I am competitive on real life as well and always try to improve, that's why I preferred WoW over other MMOs, as I really enjoyed the competitive side of the PvE in this game.

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!

Before WoW, I have lead a guild for 3 years in another mmo called LOTRO. We got server firsts and such but doesn't say much , small community :D

Would like to hear from you guys soon,
Crax,

November 27th, 2018, 13:22
Officer

Hey Craxxer,

We've recently filled the DH trial position, which is why we will not offer you a trial. Good luck in your search!

Inner Sanctum officers

November 28th, 2018, 19:41
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]