View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 22nd, 2019, 17:11

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Elemental Shaman - Main Team 

Character name: Pòtato
Battletag: Alex92#1230
Race, class, server: Tauren Shaman kazzak
Talent spec: Elemental

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Total played time: 148

Time played on current character in current expansion: 28 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

-Civitas- I joined them in end of Legion to raid with them in BFA. They had a goal of being top 100 alliance guild in the world that was interesting but it went bad. We did a few decent kills but when we came to Mythrax Mythic people started slacking around, seems like they didn't even bother anymore. We got 550 rank there i think which is way too bad for the level i want to raid at, so after mythrax i left. I then got a offer from Endless on Kazzak, so i went horde and was going to raid with them but then i realized all my friends were alliance and i just took a break from raiding and just went abir more casual on my priest.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?: Uhm, was just looking around on wowprogress and saw you.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?: You guys looks like a guild that would suit me well, you have good progress for only 3 days raiding which is what i want. I want to raid with people that have a drive for raiding and always want to improve themself. I think you should accept me because i'm a good player overall. If i do fuck up it doesn't happend again, i also preform at a high level with my class. I always spend alot of time trying to improve myself, sims and that stuff.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?: Neup.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?: 13/13HC back in ToT, CE Emerald Nightmare, CE Tombs of soaking. Antorus i was just playing mostly casual.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?: I expect people to play at a high level, friendly group of people inside and outside raids. Willing to learn/get better.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?: Yes i do

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).: I currently don't have a life so i can attend to mostly every raid. In 2019 i'm looking to start on a school thingy but it wont affect my raiding.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?: Alot, i'm trying to get up a m+ team to push high keys with but failing big time at it sadly!

How would you describe yourself as a raider?: I'm a calm lad, i always come prepared to a fight and willing to do whatever it takes to get the boss down. I'm one of those guy that don't make much mistakes and i love helping others if needed and i also take critisism but i can also give it.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?: WA, DBM, Details, GTFO,

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:https://i.gyazo.com/b3e405708451bd41df94cd9a160d884e.jpg

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/P%C3%B2tato (Keep changing gear for m+ but my gear is pretty strong even tho it's only 380ilvl)

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4 Mythic logs are old, did HC for the first time yesterday after a 1-2 month break.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Dontm%C3%ACndme (I'll try keep this up to date in 8.1 too incase it do favour some bosses alot more than shaman)

Real life info
Name: Aleksander
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: Oh there's not much to say, it's pretty damn boring =P If i don't play wow i usually just watch movies or visit my family and sleep! I do go to the gym. I do have some social anxiety so i'm not the biggest social person IRL but don't worry it wont affect my raiding/communication in the guild at all.

December 15th, 2018, 20:19

Hello Potato,

We have decided to offer you a trial. Whisper any officer in-game for an invite.

Inner Sanctum officers

December 16th, 2018, 15:37

Hello.

I'll be transfering this coming week if you don't mind, christmas and a big family so gotta buy them some cheap stuff first so i know i'll have enough to feed blizz 55euro!

Till then i wish you all a good christmas :)

December 16th, 2018, 16:14
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]