View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 22nd, 2019, 17:40

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Coyotey - Hunter - Main Team 

App template (Or use your own !)

General info
Character name: Coyotey
Battletag: satenito#1403
Race, class, server: LF Draenei, Hunter, Silvermoon
Talent spec: BM, no issue playing marksman if it somehow becomes the spec of choice. Or survival, but melee is melee.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Total around 8 years give or take.

Total played time:
176 days on hunter alone, got all classes at 110+ so there's more to that.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
21 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Most recently:
Phoenix in Legion, quit due to RL issues, getting CE Jokius and Helya. I retired due to RL issues and failed retrial in ToS due to (I guess) a combination of very little time available, being exhausted at raid time already and pure hatred towards marksman in its legion iteration.

After that joined Winters Heart late in Antorus (been there before in late WoD), came back and went 8/8 Uldir. Unfortunately I don't like the direction the guild is heading, and after very long consideration I decided to call it a day.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I guess quite some years ago when it was around world 10 mark, after that I pay attention to silvermoon ranks so y'know.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Because I want to step my game up and fight for more than just Cutting Edge but some actual decent world ranks. I also want to be a part of a guild that's doing what it takes to progress, not have suboptimal choices in because of sympathies or guild rank. And I want to be pushed to do better myself, also known as tell me when I'm being bad.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Probably Emnity best, we raided together before a few times. Talked a few times to Nikapp and James but never really played together, they just saw me stream. Maybe.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Most relevant:
Siege 10/13 Heroic, 13/13 once it became a joke after WoD patch launched.
Highmaul 3/8 Mythic back in Great Banter with Em :)
Brf 2/11? in Transcend, in hindsight that guild was a mistake.
Joined Winters Heart for HFC, went 12/13 in actual WoD and 13/13 again once prepatch hit.
Joined Phoenix for Legion, was on first kills on I think all bosses from Elerethe onwards until Botanist/Tich, including CE Xavius and Helya.
After that during my failed retrial in Phoenix killed up to Sisters in ToS and did progress on Desolate Host before ultimately leaving. To be fair I did play really badly back then, as I'm sure Emnity can testify.

Rejoined Winters Heart bacl in late Antorus, cleared 13/13, in BFA went 8/8 Uldir with them as well being on, I think, all first kills bar the first 2 bosses.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Strong, consistant progress. As I said I want to be pushed to my own limits, and there's no better way to do that than actually going for high world ranks. Also, yell at me to farm AP sometimes.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yeah, no issue.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
100% attendence since joining Winters Heart in late Antorus, not an issue.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Not a lot since the start of BFA to be honest, but I am moving to a different city soon and will have a LOT more time to play and farm, as I don't even know anyone there. Ultimately this is what pushed me to make the decision to try and search for a stronger guild, as I know that now I will have the neccesary time to commit to lil bit more farming that sweet sweet AP and/or m+. Plan is to move between xmas and new years, so might miss a raid there.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Relaxed, but goal oriented. I don't rage, I don't make passive aggressive comments during raid. If I'm raiding I focus 100% of my attention towards learning to fight first and determining what I can do better, which priority adds I can focus more on or line up cooldowns better. While I tend to do stupid things on the first few pulls, I usually learn to execute the fights within 10 pulls, then try to minmax.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
ElvUI (it's just too convinient), WeakAuras, BigWigs, Details, TwitchEmotes, Simcraft indirectly for simming.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335839623
I hope this is alright, will give you insight into how it actually looks and a bit of a look at how I play. I stream most raids, so there's material for analysis there.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/Coyotey

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
Everything's here, I was running around in marksman to see how it is after 8.1. More than likely Bm will be the one to stick to.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on/lockied
I have this guy, that I'm planning to get more up to date for 8.1 as demo locks look to be strong. Just in case, but it's almost a given that hunters are strong even if on paper they seem weak-ish.

Real life info
Name: Michal
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: Mostly spend obscene amounts of hours playing F1 2018, work 10 hours a day during the week and daydrink during weekends.

December 17th, 2018, 22:19
Officer

Accepted, /w me ingame for inv

December 17th, 2018, 22:22
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]