View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2019, 9:33

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Declined] Zathorian, DH dps - Main team 

General info
Character name: Zathorian
Battletag: Zath#2315
Race, class, server: Night elf, Demon Hunter, Terokkar
Talent spec:Havoc

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
On and off since final beta, so ~15 years now.

Total played time:
No way I can count that. Several years most likely

Time played on current character in current expansion:
32 days, 14 hours

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

I am currently in a guild on Terokkar, however I am having some disagreements with management, so I am checking my options.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Checking wowprogress, I also know Bergerbrush plays in Inner Sanctum. I check his stream every now and then for shits and giggles :)

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I've seen what you have achieved in terms of world rankings given that you are only raiding 3 days a week. I'd like to play for a top ~300 guild, but at the same time I am getting older and cant raid +4 days a week, so seems you guys would suit me fine.
As for why you should accept me, I perform well in most aspects of the game, be it raids, m+, arenas. As stated above, I have also played this game nearly half my life now, so I do have vast experience of how things generally work. I rarely make mistakes, but have no problems owning up to them if I do.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Not really. As I said, I've spoken to Bergerbrush a bit, but cant say I actually know him.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Waaaay too much to list, so I will just mention most recent experience. Can add on to this if needed of course.
AotC: The Black Gate (11/13M)
AotC: Gul'Dan (~7M)
AotC: Kil'Jaeden (~7M)
AotC: Argus the Unmaker (~7M)
AotC: Helya (no mythic raiding)
Cutting Edge: Xavius
AotC: G'huun (Currently 5/8M with about 100 pulls on G'huun M, best pull ~2%)

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect progression mainly. The reason my most recent experiences is around 7M bosses is because I've mainly played with friends in all swedish guilds. However, most of these guys have stopped playing WoW now, so I'd like to get into so real progression again.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
I generally maintain 100% attendance unless something unforseen comes up.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Not all that much these days, but I do maintain my character in terms of weekly m+, decent HoA level and pvp cap.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Calm and collected, trustworthy. As I mentioned above, I rarely make mistakes, so I am not someone u'd have to "worry about" in terms of messing up. I also don't rage or start yelling at people, too old for that shit :)

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
The usual, DBM, Weak auras, exorsus, details, simcraft. I try to keep my addons limited, but some are more or less mandatory.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/xD9B5Oe

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Zathorian

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oofymcloof

Real life info
Name: Sebastian
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I work as a project manager within IT. Any spare time (apart from WoW) is usually spent at the gym or with my gf and our two kids (8 years old and 9 months old)

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!
As this would require a server transfer on my part, I would like to have a chat with an officer before hand. Also, if you guys are still raiding pre-Dazar'Alor, I would like the opportunity to take part in a raid before I transfer, if at all possible. Getting a sense of the raid team and raid environment would help out a lot in the decision to move over.

/Zathorian

December 24th, 2018, 0:19
Officer

Hello Zathorian,

We don't believe you could challenge our melee, which is why we have decided against offering you a trial. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

December 25th, 2018, 22:50

Pretty sure I would, but fair enough. Happy holidays! :)

December 26th, 2018, 15:55
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]