View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2019, 10:39

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Raylol - Priest - Main Tea 

General info
Character name: Raylol
Battletag: fishkopfjoe#2540
Race, class, server: Troll, Priest, Eredar
Talent spec: Shadow/Disc

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Originally I started out in TBC

Total played time:
On my priest 84 Days

Time played on current character in current expansion:
20 Days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
During Legion I was raiding with massyx - Eredar during EN, ToV and until Nighthold Botanist World 300. I had to quit shortly after that due to finishing my Masters Degree.

Revenge - Eredar, I got recruited with the initial guild intention of becoming a competitive semi - hardcore raiding guild, unfortunately this was not the case and mindset for a lot of members leaving a very casual approach while raiding, which is not something I am looking for.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I like the overall approach Inner Sanctum is making, being highly competitive in a 3/4 day schedule is a sign for me that each player has the determination to break Top 200 and go the extra mile for this.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Started raiding in TBC with T4 content on Kara/Gruul/Magtheridon, then a bunch of SSC/TK with a little bit of MH and DT after the attunements. In WotlK I raided Naxx 10/25 a little bit but more casually. I quit raiding after that due to University and came back to Legion. During Legion I raided with massyx - Eredar EN, ToV and Nighthold as mentioned above.

Currently I progressed with Revenge from 2/8 until 6/8 with some Progress on Mythrax.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
A consistent, stable highly motivated competitive raiding progress while maintaining a social community.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Of course

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Your raid times suit me very well given the rather late start, therefore I dont expect to miss any.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I spent most of my freetime either at my pc, in the gym or with friends, therefore quite a lot. Since I am currently looking for a raid guild to the start of BoD my motivation to grind is not the highest therefore right now I am not playing that much.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Overall I am very focused on trying to improve as a player and getting the maximum out of my character. Therefore I am a rather calm raider prioritizing to look at my own mistakes.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Overall ElvUi to have a better overview, DBM, WeakAura, Exorsus Raid Tools, SimCraft to minmax gear, Warcraftlogs to analyzer afterwards

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/xF9c19K

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/c ... dar/Raylol

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
Due to the weak state of shadow and very strong state of disc before 8.1 I was maining disc so far given that there were just a lot of better ranged dds and disc was and is one of the best healers in the game. Even though I might not have current shadow logs while applying for a Dps spot I can confidently say that my logs can prove that I am mechanically able to play my priest at a consistently high level.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ybracket=0

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... dar/sefire

Real life info
Name: Hendrik
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I work as a management consultant and as already mentioned I spent most of my free time either at the PC in the Gym or with friends.

Happy to have a chat if questions come up.

Cheers

January 7th, 2019, 2:13
Officer

Hello Raylol,

We're looking for someone with more exp than what you currently have, which is why we will not offer you a trial. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

January 8th, 2019, 21:12
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]