View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 26th, 2019, 11:22

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Shadowpriest - Mainteam 

Character name: Shadowstray
Battletag: kewooz#2834
Race, class, server: Void Elf, Priest, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Shadow with Holy as an offrole

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Total played time on Priest: 100 days
Time played on current character in current expansion: 30 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

I recently left the guild Develop because the people that were once the foundation of the team
are no longer in the guild for various reasons. And now it's no longer the same team I loved playing with. In order to keep improving I felt as if I needed a change of scenery.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum: Silvermoon Logs

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU:

I was browsing on your website and I came across a statement which hooked me. "Thanks to all who believe in the progression system of consistency over DPS. We may not be the top parsing guild, but progress is made from low % wipes" This is something I wholeheartedly agree with and want to be a part of. Achieving high parses and wiping while knowing you could have prevented that wipe by funneling more of your damage to high priority targets but instead people rather wipe with good parses than get a progress kill with bad parses. I can offer my wits, my willingness to improve where necessary as well as my competitive attitude.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum: I do not.

What is your raid experience:

I have been raiding since The Burning Crusade, however Cataclysm(Firelands) is the first expansion where I felt that I was finally on a decent level. Not long after Ragnaros were killed on Heroic difficulty the guild broke apart. I was then back for Warlords of Draenor, where I spent most of my time in Highmaul and cleared a few bosses on Mythic.

My current experience in Uldir is 8/8M as Shadow and Holy because there were a lack of healers.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum:I expect an environment where people can share experiences and grow together in order to succeed.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids: Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules: I do not have access to this section, but with my current schedule I'm always available

How much do you play outside of raiding times: Anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours per day.

How would you describe yourself as a raider: Consistent, Witty, Calm and rather than blaming unfortunate mistakes on others I ask myself where I could improve next time. Shifting blame does not improve the situation.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance:

Certain Elements of ElvUI
Big Wigs
Quartz
Weakaura
Skada
Angry Assignments

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: https://imgur.com/a/IlKO6jJ

Please supply a link to the armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hadowstray

(I do have different items depending on boss fights, I do also have a set of gear for Holy)

Combat logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2

Alt: Feral druid which I am not very experienced with as of right now.

Real life info
Name: Kevin

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

Mostly going to the gym, traveling whenever I can. Just graduated from the university so I have got a whole lot of time on my hands.

January 7th, 2019, 13:05
Raider

Hello Shadowstray,

We've decided to offer you a trial. Whisper any officer in-game for an invite.

Inner Sanctum officers

January 8th, 2019, 21:16
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]