View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2019, 13:59

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Declined] Janeral - Social Team 

Social Team.
Character name: Janeral
Battletag: Janeral#2971
Race, Class, Level, Artifact Level and Server: Worgen, Warrior level 120 The Mealstrom
Talent spec: Fury

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Vanilla i was in a guild called Horrorshow pvp horde guild The Maelstrom. We had the strongest team in the battlegroup back in the days. I was in Horrorshow up through TBC and wotlk. When Cataclysm Horrorshow disbanded I then rolled alliance. I wanted to join Scrub Busters and do pve. I didn't get into SS so I went on with some other medicore guilds. So I could actually do Dragon Soul. I've played all the expansion packs. And raided only in vanilla, TBC and Cataclysm. Besides from that I were mostly casually gaming pvp.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Back in vanilla my older brother Chris-Anton or Amirum played for Inner Sanctum. So I watched you guys doing Naxx. I remember getting to know some of the players and that was Maxyz, Illusion, Leslie, Maren. When TBC came my brother rerolled Shaman Shamirum and went 5th kara or something. I actually leveled a few levels for him so you can say I actually contributed to Inner Sanctum aswell back in the days. But for me the game was otherwise adventurous so i played mostly pvp with my 60 Undead mage.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Vanilla raiding up to Naxx. But i watched you guys doing that so i have some relation to it. I raided some in TBC as well. But then I didn't raid until Dragon Soul. And after that I have just done LFR.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
I expect dedication, Friendliness, intellectual and mature attitude and behavior. High end experience and top world attendance.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
When I'm confident and know what to do, then I am the best raider there is.

I consider myself as an extraordinary player. I have roughly 10.000 hours of gaming up through time. And I've been breaking records to the hights of genius brilliance when it comes to games. So I will say I'm some sort of gamer genius. I played undead mage in vanilla and rerolled warrior in TBC and there I got 2500 rating in season 4. I was rank 1, first bracket. I didn't lose games from 2100 to 2500 rating. So you can say we outplayed them all. No contest. And i Consider myself the best warrior in the world at that period. No one had the same stats as i had. I mean from 2100 rating to 2500 without losing. Then you play good. Almost perfect. I was vouched and voted to be the best warrior in the battlegroup on the forums. I have other things to add to my gaming experience which describes my skills somehow. And that was late vanilla when i borrowed a tier 3 NE hunter and killed 7 epic rogues at once.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... om/Janeral

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: N/A

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: N/A

Real life info
Name: Jan-Richard Idland Eriksen
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I do mostly philosophy, science and reading and thinking. From time to time i hit the pub. I like billiards, friends, beer and music. And a'lot more. I'm an educated IT-Technician and Mechanics cnc-operator. I've also been up to some hard physics and math when I had time. We'll I'm some sort of genius of a kind so I'm doing some smart stuff sometimes. And you gotta test your brain don't you. And I do good. I solve math and shit in no time. But where I melt is on questions like dynamics and singularity and so on. I want to become a Scientist or engineer one day. I'm not the typical nerd who were shy and so on. I actually have an personality and attitude and are alpha male. A righteous one. So not the typical nerd or A student. I got A's and had chicks and a full worthy life where i lived to the fullest and did well in every part of my life. Yeah I'm lucky. But eventually you get to struggle with self esteem and bad confident. But when I'm confident I'm very awesome.

January 20th, 2019, 23:12

Ahoy there, we will have an answer for you hopefully by tonight ! :)
-Hawky

January 21st, 2019, 8:39

Awesome

January 21st, 2019, 20:51

Unfortunately we are going to pass on your application, good luck in your search for a guild.
- Hawky

January 21st, 2019, 21:44
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]