Hello there,I'm applying for the main team.
Character Name: [Nèbúr]
Race, class, server: [VoidElf/Shadow Priest/Silvermoon]
Talent spec: [Shadow Priest only / willing to learn Holy if needed]
- I've been playing World of Warcraft for 3 years now.
Time played: http://prntscr.com/mi12a3
- Decided i wanted to try and Raid higher level since my guild is very casual.
Heard about Inner Sanctum from some guild mates while ago
- This is probably the best progressing guild in Silvermoon and I'm ready to try my best during raids just to get some progress
- I only tried mythic during Uldir and got to 5/8, outside of that I've had AoTC KJ and AoTC Argus.
- What i expect from raiding in inner sanctum is progress and fun definitely ready to wipe too.
- Yes i do have a microphone and no problem of utilizing it.
- I had a 95% attendance rate while raiding with my current Raid Team for Uldir.
- I play around 10-15 hours (depends on school stuff).
- As a raider i try to optimize a lot... sometimes even too much but i like to improve every pull and try to be open-minded of my mistakes.
- DBM / some WA's / Exorsus Raid Tools /couple stuff for Spriest
UI while outside of Combat: http://prntscr.com/mi17u9
UI while in Combat: http://prntscr.com/mi18ky
Wow Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... A8b%C3%BAr
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4Currently not using any alts but thinking about getting my balance druid out
Real Life Info:
When I'm not playing WoW im mostly in some FPS games just so i don't play the same all day.
Thank you for reading through and hope we can see us in a raid someday