View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 24th, 2019, 5:38

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] MW Monk, Main Team application 

[b]General info
Character name:Chamomile
Battletag:Damian#22360
Race, class, server: Void Elf Monk, Doomhammer-EU
Talent spec: MW
For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4.5+ years, played really casually since the middle of WoD, started playing seriously in Legion.
Total played time:
160Days
Time played on current character in current expansion:
11 days, 12hours, due to having to re-roll to fit the guild needs.

Guild and raid info:
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Shadows of Darkness - Bronzebeard: Casual Guild, left to pursue further progress
Requiem - Doomhammer: Current guild, I want to leave because the quality of the guild has plummeted. Complete roster change since legion, we've lost over 700 world ranks and the progression the guild is making is not enough for me. Questionable decisions about benching and mistakes being made over and over also help solidify my decision.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Inner Sanctum appears to be what I'm looking for. Solid progression, long-standing community, strong individual members who put in time of their own for the better of the team. I want to raid in a guild where individual effort is put in, time isn't wasted on dumb mistakes or wiping to the same mistake for hours upon end. I believe I'd fit in well with Inner Sanctum because I've always loved chasing progression, moving from a casual guild to raiding Cutting Edge within 1 tier, and preforming well. I have no issues being benched or re-rolling to fit the guild needs (re-rolled from Havoc in current guild), always aim to improve myself and strive to preform the best I can. I pick up and fix mistakes quickly, and value constructive criticism.
Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I do not.
What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Raid leading a causal guild in ToS, that was 4/9M, moving to Cutting Edge raiding through Antorus and Uldir as DPS, rerolled to MW in BfD and I'm currently 3/9M, with Opulence at 20%.
What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum:
Proper progression, no drama, individual effort and dedication from other members. I expect everyone to give 100% during raids, because there's no I in Team, and everyone should strive to progress as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Of course, I'm a very vocal player.
Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
I can attend the raid times, and would gladly join for the optional runs too. I rarely expect to miss raids, only in the case of emergencies.
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Daily. I play for both enjoyment and progression, spending many hours in both mythic plus and old raids farming for Transmog.
How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I'm a vocal, outgoing, laid-back but very competitive player. I'm completely tilt-proof, and never rage.
What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
ElvUI, DBM, Grid2, Weakauras, Exorsus Raid Tools, and always look over logs.
Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/CtXMNyf
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Chamomile
Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pWnQNZh2Ag4K68cL - Previous farm raid
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Tm6Lk7VD2wWanvby - Grong progress kill
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/Camilla - somewhat retired alt I could easily pick back up if required.
Real life info
Name: Damian
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Between working as a Receptionist in a Hotel, I spend a lot of my time with friends playing other games such as Apex, League and Overwatch.
Any time not playing games is spent with my family and girlfriend.

February 16th, 2019, 22:01

Hello Chamomile,

We've decided against offering you a trial. Good luck in your guild search.

Inner Sanctum officers

February 18th, 2019, 19:52
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]