View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 19th, 2019, 3:59

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Withdrawn] Balance Druid - Main Team 

General info
Character name: Btkdruid
Battletag: BTK77#1308
Race, class, server: Zandalari Troll, Druid, Draenor
Talent spec: Balance

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been playing WoW since Vanilla on and off through the years played almost every expansion except MoP.

Total played time: This account was made Dec 2017 it's tough to give an estimate :P

Time played on current character in current expansion: 38 Days 16 hours. Pretty sure half of this time was wasted afk Kappa

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them: Weeping Angels RiP. Guild stopped raiding, due to roster issues and the ice bitch.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? Wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? Inner Sanctum achieved great ranks for the time you raid, and have accomplished a lot through the years, and being a part of such a community is pretty desirable. And I want to go Alliance for a change. As for why you should accept me. I'm an extremely dedicated player, I play for the benefit of the guild. I spend a quite good time preparing using warcraft logs and reading about fights and my class, watching kill vids/guides etc. So I can completely understand the fight and how to work around it. I tend to mitigate my own mistakes or even other peoples mistakes if I was asked to or had to. I never let a mistake or fuck up to go by without figuring what's the best solution to never repeat the mistake. I also try my best to improve by learning from my own mistakes or little misplays.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? No

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
TBC: Everything from Kara up to 4/6 SWP pre nerf, post nerf 6/6 SWP. (I don't like to take credit for these raid since it was basically a piggyback ride by my older brother)

WOTLK: Naxx, OS, EoE - Ulduar up to Mimiron Firefighter then I quit the game.

WoD: 13/13M HFC (Started late into the expansion)

Legion: 7/7M EN in US servers. Started late legion in EU and managed to clear up to Mythic Aggra.

BFA: 8/8M, 8/9M.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
First and foremost, I expect a guild that integrates new members, a wow home where one can ask for help and expect to be helped, and the other way around of course with respect to people's time and preferences but you get the point.
I expect a raiding environment where the mindset of team comes first, when a group of people join together to face the challenges of this game there is no room for egoism. While having fun progression thru a raid.
Outside the raid I expect a friendly laid back environment where I can kick back and do some M+ or whatever thing a person can do in the game.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Yes. I don't really miss raids unless something urgent comes up.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? Nowadays not much since there's not much to do outside the raid. But I'm online almost every day mostly afk or making some gold.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? I guess the answer of why you should accept does it for this? Kappa

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? WA, BigWigs, Details (as a tool, not for padding xD), SimCraft

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: https://gyazo.com/ece23dd8074d7e7c704e5aeabdeec579
I know I have to activate windows Kappa

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/Btkdruid

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1 Our mythic log were just made public so might need more time to update

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: I have a warlock but for some reason I can't find it on armory prolly because I just realm transferred it

Real life info
Name: AlBraa
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I'll probably be hanging out with friends or at the gym currently on work leave so that's about me Kappa

March 22nd, 2019, 21:37
Officer

YOU HAVE NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN ICE WITCH
considering

March 22nd, 2019, 22:09
Officer

We have decided to offer you a trial spot. Our next raid is wednesday the 27th.

Nikapp, Inner Sanctum officer team

March 23rd, 2019, 16:53
Officer

We're assuming you aren't coming, so will close this down.

March 27th, 2019, 21:23
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]