Character name: Effenxd
Race, class, server: Orc, Warrior, Twisting Nether
Talent spec: Fury for now, unless arms gets better and vice versa
For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
- Since early TBC
Total played time:
- Around 600, spread on multiple characters
102 total days on my current main.
Time played on current character in current expansion:
- 42 days and 6 hours.
Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
- Aslyum, Twisting nether. Had a couple of irl friends there, decided to raid with them from the start of legion untill 10/11 Antorus M, stopped playing afterwards due to irl issues.
How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
- WoW progress
Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
- I feel like it is a guild where can i have a pretty good competition with other raid members. Mainly on performance. Also, i feel like a i am a really consistent player and rarely miss out on raid days unless something major happens.
Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
- Nope, don't know anyone here.
What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
- I played A Ret paladin from EN to the end of ToS progression.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... metric=dps
- After that i rerolled to a Warrior from ToS to Now.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailedhttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed
What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
- Consistency and having fun while raiding.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
- Yes, although i only generally speak when required to.
Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
- As I've said earlier, i can attend up to at least 100% of the time unless something major happens irl or something along those lines.
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
- Depends on who i have to play with. As of right now, not that much.
How would you describe yourself as a raider?
- Consistent raider that can accept criticism and be willing to improve.
What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
- Bigwigs, exorsus raid tools, weakauras and other similar things.
Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/twis ... d/advanced
Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
- I assume this is about BfA, as of things right now, i have yet to raid in BfA.
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/effendx
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/effendxz
wouldn't call them raid ready. Just some alts that i fuck around with when bored.
Real life info
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
- Not that much to say, i tend to surf the internet or play single player games when not on wow.