View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 15th, 2019, 22:04

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Affliction Warlock - Main Team 

General info
Character name:
Asqhe-Silvermoon
Battletag:FireCat#2443
Race,class,server:
Void elf, Warlock, Silvermoon
Talent Spec:
MS: Affliction, OS: Destro/Demo

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I started playing during legion patch 7.2 about 2 years ago on an enhancement shaman, only raiding casually once or twice a week, in PUGS, but got more involved into it by the start of patch 7.3.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
14 days, 5 hours

Previous guilds and reason(s) for leaving them:

Legion:

As stated above, I was pretty much guildless throughout the expansion due to both playing on a low populated server and my lack of experience at the time.

Battle for Azeroth:

Having to reroll and start from scratch in BFA, I noticed that, from trying out all the other classes, I was very talented at playing a warlock, which instantly became my new main. I joined a raiding guild for the Battle of Dazar'Alor which I left after a month due to the lack of progression.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

I do not, though I consider it to be an advantage, as it will force me to get to know the people I have to work with.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?

Progression, having a team that I can reliably coordinate with and an opportunity to improve and become the best.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

As I said before, I consider communication and teamwork as the most important things when it comes to raiding, so yes, I am willing to use my mic whenever needed.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid?

My schedule is mainly made up of school and studying, which fits perfectly with the raiding schedule. Outside of that the only reason I would miss a raid would be if I were physically unable to perform, which doesn't happen often at all. (being injured, sick, etc.)

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

I tend to play a lot every day, if I'm not grinding M+, doing WQ or weekly needs, I'm either playing on an alt or other games.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

Competitive, Chill, Dedicated, Hard working, but my most powerful trait is likely patience.
I am going to do my part of the job as many times as I have to without getting distracted or annoyed and I am always willing to become even better than I may be at the time.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

Details, Pawn, Simulationcraft, Weakauras, DBM, ELVUI

Please supply a screen shot of your UI:

I like to keep it as simple as possible, but with all the required information always available to me.
https://imgur.com/n45oYAn

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... moon/asqhe

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you are playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/sklamden

I levelled those chacacters after BoD came out, therefore I have not raided in Uldir on them, as it became irrelevant once the next tier released.

Real life info:
Name: Bogdan
Info about what you do when not playing WoW:

I play a few other games casually from time to time and other than that I mostly just study.

I'm looking forward to getting a response, I hope you could consider giving me an opportunity to do what I do best and thank you for your time.

April 21st, 2019, 21:03
Officer

Thank you for the application. As indicated during the chat we had, not nearly enough experience for us to seriously consider.

Best of luck finding a suitable guild.

Declined

April 23rd, 2019, 10:56
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]