View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2019, 22:10

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Iréna-kazzak - Balance Druid 

[b]General info
Character name: Iréna
Battletag: Pryak#2191
Race, class, server: Zandalari Troll, Druid, Kazzak
Talent spec: Balance Main, Resto off-spec. But if neccesary i could go Tank aswell, not very exp. in it though.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since one week before the Release of TBC :)

Total played time: 62 Days (On this Char.. overall i have atleast 400+ Days on all Chars combined) if not more :)

Time played on current character in current expansion:
I started playing Druid in the beginning of BFA and uptill now :)

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

Ive had a long break from wow and pretty much came back mid Legion, so i havent really been raiding much besides on the more casual front, during Antorus i decided that i wanted to step up the gaming experience and go back to raiding a bit more Hardcore.
From there i joined a Danish guild called "Slåskamp på Grillen" which came all the way upto Aggramar Progress ( at this point playing a Warlock), and then disbanded due to Raid leader quitting.. so yeah that was a bad start, after that i joined a newly started guild in the beginning of BFA called "Hadyz Army" which later also disbanded due to well, mainly people quitting all the time.. so then i got accepted into a guild known as "Big City Life" which was on Terokkar-Alliance, oh did we have a struggle.. we ended up Killing G'huun with a World rank of 500, after we killed Mythrax as like around 180-200, so yeah, again we just had major issues with people leaving and quitting etc.. and as we were on a Dead Ally server.. it was impossible to continue like it, so we make a decision to move to Horde and see if that would help improve our Recruitment and yeah just "Get better" all in all.. but ye, sadly we made a bad decision of going 4 days raiding.. which just killed it due to the fact that our progress really didnt improve much.. so yeah, Another disband went through and back to the search i was, so after that i then decided to join the Guild i am im now, "Superbia", another danish guild, which are some nice people and i cant really say anything bad about the guild besides ofc struggling like most other guilds when it comes to maintaining Good raiders on the roster, but i just came to a point now, where i really wanna go back to alliance, as i have alot of friends over there which i enjoyed the game with and also just yeah was never really ment to go horde if it wasnt for the "Big City Life" transfer experience :-).
But anyways, i wont continue this wall of text, but i would be more than Happy to tell you more about everything if you got any questions on a Discord chat in the "Comments" :)

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I was searching for a guild on Silvermoon, and yeah found out that you guys were on it! so i though i should go ahead and try reaching out to one of your officers!

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

Well, i hope that you guys would give me a chance to Prove my worth even though some of my logs atm are not looking the best, we have had some HORRIBLE Reclears since we actually got jaina down, which i was also assigned to go Resto DPS / "Heal when neccesary" on, and have been doing so since we killed it.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Sadly i do not, but diffently hope to get to know some of you o:)

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
TBC: Everything Cleared at the current times.
WOTLK: Everything Cleared at the current times, (Besides ICC)
CATA: Had a break untill the start of Firelands due to School at the time. From there cleared Firelands, Dragon soul within the current times.
MOP: Never got into really, was mainly playing casually due to College at the time.
WOD: Same with wod, casual but i did raid in the end of the expansion and cleared HFC Mythic with a "Openraid" group at the time. But this was after the "Big" Nerf.
Legion: the same, casual untill the end of the expansion, but from here i decided i wanted to go Hardcore raiding again, now that i have all the time needed for it :)

BFA:
Cutting Edge: G'huun W500
Cutting Edge: Jaina W340
Cabal Progress: 50% (around that push)

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum:

Well, i expect people having the same mentality as me when it comes to raiding, Ofc you can have fun with it during progress, but when it needs to get serious then you also need to know how to switch away from being unfocused again. Besides that i guess i just expect that we have some decent progress and people come prepared, as i myself also hope you guys expect of me :).

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
I do, and i for sure will when neccesary :)

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
I havent had a single night away from raiding or not attending, since i decided to go back to Raiding Hardcore again, even though its been with 4 days raiding or 2 days, i always meet and i always come prepared.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I spend alot of time on this game outside of raids, and i like to play around on other Alt's aswell, just to have a feeling on how to play everything fairly decent, i did a bit of Rio pushing aswell, but kinda stopped after 2k+ as i dont have a team and pugging is just .. horrible, (Played both as Balance / Resto).

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I describe myself as a Raider who always do what i can to improve myself, and are able to maintain focus for the whole evening every raid. Meet up prepared on every fight we are about to progress on, and in general do my Part to make sure i wont waste the other 19 People's night and progress.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

"Elvui"
Weakaura
SimC
Exorsus
BigWigs
DBM
And a whoole lot of Raid WA's :)

I usually go for simming myself when it comes to improvements of Gear / Stats etc. when i need to figure how to improve myself and where to get better upgrades.
If im looking for a specific Question about druids, performance wise than i cant figure out myself then i usually ask on the Druid Discord and from there try and see if the statement is valid or not :)

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/Y4VVK9z - I hope you are able to see it, otherwise let me know and ill take a new one :)

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ir%C3%A9na

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... na#zone=21

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /singlaive - Demon Hunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/runeseek - Blood DK
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /rowdystab - Assa / Outlaw Rogue
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/dawncast - Prot / Ret / Holy
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /dixinbaby - Shadow Priest

- Main alts i play, is DH, Rogue, and the Shadow priest im working on atm to get geared up (Just due to how the raids been looking lately :-) )

M+ Main link:
https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Ir%C3%A9na

Real life info
Name: Mads

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

I spend alot of time with the Family, our dog and just you know living the every day life :) not really much exciting things to tell on that front tbh :D
Besides WoW i play Runescape, CS:GO and yeah thats pretty much it tbh!

Well. im sorry if it all got a bit messy looking, but i hope that if you got anything you need to know and yeah, im always open to answer whatever :)

May 8th, 2019, 12:51
Officer

Thank you for for the application. We will review it and get back to you shortly.

May 8th, 2019, 19:56

Awesome :)

My Apology's btw!

- Applying for Main Team.

May 8th, 2019, 20:58
Officer

Accepted

Welcome to the club.

May 9th, 2019, 19:21
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]