View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 15th, 2019, 21:59

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Balance Druid - Main Squad 

General info:
Character name: Hopio
Battletag: Hope#22834
Race, class, server: Kul Tiran, Druid, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Balance MS, Restoration OS

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
On and off since start of TBC, started to play seriously near end of WoD
Total played time:
220-240 days across all my characters
Time played on current character in current expansion:
22 days, 13 hours 29 minutes.

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Envy - Start of Legion, officer in a guild made with friends on a low pop realm, disbanded after disagreements and everyone going their seperate ways.
Go Defensive - From Nighthold progress up to now. I'm looking for a more competitive raiding environment, Looking to push myself to get cutting edge rather than always being close to it.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Same realm and wow progress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I always aim high, no matter what game I play I like to be competitive and be a high rated/ranked plyer. IS is a well respected and known guild on Silvermoon and to raid with such a strong team would be a pleasure and a honour. This is a guild where i can compete with other players of a high caliber and really push myself to my limits.
Moreover, I don't get salty when called out for doing something wrong, I can handle constructive criticism like an adult and I make sure I know the fights well before going into them, watching multiple kill videos and guides.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
7/9M ToS as Resto
7/11M Antorus as Resto (quit raiding for a few months due to personal reasons guild finished 10/11M)
7/8M Uldir as Ret Pala/Holy Pala and Resto druid (Switched to Pala start of BFA, went Ret then Holy as we needed a healer and switched back to druid start of BoD)
6/9M BoD Currently progressing Mekka as balance.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

A high level of play across the board, with other players knowing how to have a good time at a high level of play, not wasting anyone's time and pushing as much as possible while having fun.
I'm basically looking to progress as much as possible while having a good laugh when appropriate.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and yes.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid?
(note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Yes, realistically I expect to have an attendance of over 95% only missing raids due to important real life events, holidays and emergencies.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Between 6 to 25 hours outside of raids per week, either grinding out AP, farming mounts/gold or doing some m+ on my main or alts.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Competitive, focused and open minded. I will always do whats best for the raid team rather than whats best for myself, especially on progress.
I like to banter with other players in the guild and have a good time, but I know when its time to get serious and focus on the kill.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Weakauras 2, Exorsus raid tools, DBM (voice pack), ELVui, simc and Details

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

https://gyazo.com/33dea0cf3452ede3b533dbb27d780788

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... moon/Hopio

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22455134# Druid
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1 Ret Pala

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hadowloops

Real life info
Name: Dawid

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

I enjoy going out with my friends, running and going to the gym, if I'm not at home playing WoW I'm usually out with my girlfriend, a lot of our weekends consists of playing WoW together or going out and seeing friends.

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!
I stream for fun and there are VoDs of me playing from mythic Rasta up to mythic Mekka, I mainly stream for myself so I can go back and rewatch my mistakes and how to improve on them and for 1/2 of my friends who enjoy watching the raids.
twitch.tv/hopio1

Thanks for reading through and hopefully we will be in touch soon!

April 27th, 2019, 17:46
Officer

Thank you for the application. Based on logs provided we do not believe you would keep up with our ranged team. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

April 27th, 2019, 18:54
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]