View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 15th, 2019, 20:56

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Declined] Warlock - Main Squad 

Character name:
Liavia

Battletag:
Lo0kzor#2930

Race, class, server:
Troll, Warlock, Kazzak

Talent spec:
I can play all warlock specs to a high level and have no issues playing whichever spec is needed.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Started playing in TBC, had a few breaks throughout.

Total played time:
234 days

Time played on current character in current expansion:
17days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Wicked Vigilantes – Was with these from Nighthold until the end of Uldir. After Uldir I took a tier out to help my partner more with our 1 year old son who wasn’t sleeping well. He’s now sleeping all night so I have a lot more free time. I was going to return to Wicked Vigilantes as I really enjoyed it there and don’t like moving guilds, but they have stopped raiding.

Once Again – Was with these from start end of WoD until Nighthold, the main reason I left these is because of the guild atmosphere things got very toxic and that’s not something I want from a guild.

I've not been in too many raiding guilds my first guild was in tbc I was in lycen fel and raided with them from the start of tbc up until the end of lich king. I only left them due to a change in working hours and no longer been able to make raid times. When I change backed to a 9-5 job I did look at re-joining but the roster had changed too much.

I made a return at end of cata still working nights and found a daytime raiding guild on silvermoon called inter Amacity( I think) that I stuck with through all of dragon soul. Then working hours changed again.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Found you through Wow Progress.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
From what I have seen from your recent kill vids seem a nice guild with good comms in raids, Also I’m wanting a 3 day guild with good progress I notice a lot add this extra day and claim to be 3 days.
I’m a reliable player will never have create drama over loot or anything, always just wants what’s best for the raid team.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Nope

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Raided tbc – wotlk with lycen fel was 2nd on the server for most bosses from what I remember.

Had big breaks due to finishing uni getting jobs until end of Wod where I returned to raiding at a cutting edge mainly with Wicked Vigilantes until the end of Uldir.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
A stable raiding guild with raiders that are well prepared for new fights.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes I have a mic and have no issues using it in raids if its required.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Yes raid times are really good for me, be very rare I miss a raid.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
This expac hasn’t gone too well for me compared to Legion, had a newborn around the start of legion and did struggle to farm m+ as much as I’d liked as well as AP, but I did manage to raid and be competitive in Wicked Vigilantes even though I know I could have done better with better trinkets/ slightly better optimised gear, which I couldn’t farm as much as I’d like.

Now things are settled down and I have more time to do more m+, farm more in general, and run more heroics along side normal guild raids. Quite likely be on most nights and a fair few hours after raid times.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I’m a reliable loyal raider, who’s always looking to improve, I enjoy progress and farm raids, and I always like finding ways to get more dps out, by fully learning fight mechanics to plan movement and cds. I also have no problem taking criticism.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
DBM, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid tools.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/p9VBEwc

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zak/liavia
I am still gearing up doing m+’s and trying to find solid heroic runs, but with my old guild all over different realms it’s a little harder than I’d have hoped.

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... e=detailed
Unfortunately I have no BoD experience as that was most of my break, I did a run with some friends to get Curve before I stopped playing, and bought a boost run last night with gold to try catch up with some gear, I didn’t really have much clue about the fights as didn’t bother researching them with it been a boost / me quitting. I’m also not sure what raid guilds are running with the new raid but if its needed I’d have no problems getting up to speed with BoD fights.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

Real life info
Name: Lee
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I did work in software development, but recently made the switch to full time poker, which I do most mornings, leaving the afternoons free for family time likewise with weekends.

May 1st, 2019, 15:05
Officer

Thank you for the application, we may need a few days to come up with an answer.

May 1st, 2019, 21:44
Officer

The lack of experience in current raids and resulting gear is a deal breaker for us as this time.

We could be interested in the player, when less rusty. Do not hesitate to try your luck in the future.

Declined

May 1st, 2019, 22:41

Figured I'd timed my return back to the game poorly with this Crucible raid just starting, but thought was worth a try. Good Luck with progress, quite likely I'll be back once I'm up to speed!

May 2nd, 2019, 18:35
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]