View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 15th, 2019, 22:18

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Synyc Balance Druid Main Team 

1) Character name, Battletag, Race, class, server, Talent spec.
Nesci, Nothiq#2844, Night Elf, Druid, Argent Dawn, Balance

2) For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the end of Vanilla on and off, but started playing more seriously in WoTLK.

3) Total played time.
Cross three accounts I would say around 200-250 days. Time played on current character in current expansion is 11 days.

Guild and raid info

4) Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them
Work In Progress - Now that guild I did not stay there as much cause even though they were a 4 raiding days guild I still could not attend raids during last year of high school so I had to focus on my studies though I did help them with Halion progression and a bit of ICC.

Split Seconds - Now I after I was finally done with Star Wars The Old Republic, after about two and a half years I decided it was time for me to come to the World of Warcraft. At the start my goal was just to have fun and play with people and friends I knew from SWTOR. People that had already migrated to WoW and started a guild. So they were looking for people they knew they can rely on and players that were good enough to start raiding Mythic as soon as possible. So I joined Split Seconds during the end of Siege of Orgrimmar. After Highmaul progress was over I was asked to become an officer in the guild. I was asked for my input I looked at peoples logs during progress to point out mistakes where we needed more dps. But at the time I wanted more and that is when I got approached from Consequence.

Consequence - I've been in Consequence since Blackrock Foundry. The reason I left the guild is simply because of drama. Guild disbanded mid Nighthold progression. I can go into more detail if you want me but I don't think it would be relevant cause it's in the past.

Unkown Entity - I joined there after Consequence disbanded but end up quiting the game quite early since I had to join the army for a year soon after I got accepted.

Misty Moon Massive - I joined MMM during the end of Legion for Argus farm and stayed there briefly due to disagreements with the certain officers on how the handled the guild before quitting the game.

5) How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Two of the players that I know of are currently playing in the guild. One being Candylion/Nipperkinz and one being the guild master Jamesmarcus both of whom I've played with in Consequence.

6) Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I am looking to get back into raiding with a more focused raid group where I feel like I'm not wasting my own time and other people are wasting mine. Inner Sanctum has a had a good track record recently for clearing the current raid content on a comfortable schedule and this is something that interests me. I can offer you guys a more than competent, punctual player that knows how to have a good time and banter but also when to knuckle down on progression.

7) Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
As stated on the fifth question Candylion/Nipperkinz and and Jamesmarcus.

8) What is your raid experience (on any character and including pastexperience)?
Star Wars the Old Republic.
After a lot of successful studying, I managed to get into University. When you join Uni that means a lot of free time for Greeks. So I started playing Star Wars the Old Republic. In that game I was part of one of the best guilds in the game. I would have said world but let’s be honest SWTOR was nowhere near as competitive as WoW. Though there was a very hardcore pve community. I managed to achieve world 2nd on one of the hardests bosses ever released in game Dread Master Brontes Nightmare while having most of the Realm First kills. I was also invited to talk about my class twice on the longest SWTOR running podcasts Torocast where they asked me to talk about my class and things people that played the class did not know.i) Podcast ii) Podcast

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul Mythic 7/7 rank 300 - Split Seconds Rogue
Blackrock Foundry Mythic 10/10 rank 116 - Consequence Rogue
Hellfire Citadel Mythic 13/13 rank 38 - Consequence Rogue

Legion
Trials of Valor Mythic 3/3 Rank 40 - Consequence Holy Paladin this could have been much higher but we got a 7 day ban for exploiting ap.
Nighthold Mythic 6/10 Rank 39 - Consequence Holy Paladin before the guild disbanded.

Battle for Azeroth
Before quitting I cleared mythic Zek'voz, Mother and Taloc.

9) What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I'm on the lookout for a fun, friendly and dedicated group of people to share the common goal of killing some internet monsters with. While also having fun and joking around.

10) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
I have no issues communicating during an encounter and calling out important information.

11) Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Considering that I've in the past matched similar and even more strict raiding schedules with next to perfect attendance, matching your expectations should be no problem.

12) How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Currently a lot cause I'm trying to acquire more gear, so I do world quests that give Azerite items that can be scraped for Titan Residuum, mythic plus whenever I can find groups that will take me cause Raider.io > skill nowdays.

13) How would you describe yourself as a raider?
As a player I do everything in my power to prepare for what the guild needs. I’m always on forums updating myself, checking my logs for possible improvement at the end of the night, so that I can improve the next night ,no one is perfect after all. If you don’t reflect upon your mistakes, you will never improve. So, if you’re looking for someone that is always looking to improve, reads up on his class, classes in general, dedicates his time for the guild, I am your guy.

14) What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? WearkAuras2, BigWigs, SP Timers, Kui Nameplates, Details

15) Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
Full Size Picture

16) Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped
Click Me!

17) Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills
Unfortunately since I've only started playing again recently I don't have any relevant ones.

Real life info

18) Name, Age, Location, Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW.
My name is Lazaros, friends call me Synyc. I was born in 1993 and I became 26 on 20th of March. I'm in my final year in University of Central Macedonia, studying Geoinformatics & Surveying Engineering. Apart from spending most of my time playing computer games and attending university, I spend a lot of time playing chess where I was quite successful as I was growing up - and once in a while after uni we grab a cup of coffee with friends.

Also my Main YouTube Channel Second YouTube Channel Twitch Channel in case you want to take a look.

May 9th, 2019, 2:15
Officer

Thank you for the application.

Accepted

Good talk.

May 9th, 2019, 19:20
Officer

what a lad

May 11th, 2019, 9:28

<3

May 11th, 2019, 17:50
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]