View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 15th, 2019, 21:16

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Ringzor - Mage - Main Team 

General info:
Character name: Ringzor
Battletag: Ringzor#2367
Race, class, server: Void elf, mage, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Mostly frost but can swap between all 3 if needed

Total game played: Like 120 days but played years on private servers.
Time played on current character in current expansion: Like 2 days, mained dh at the start of expac and had a long pause

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
-Geometry: lack of progress
-No hard Feelings: Had a problem with moving out and got replace on mythic team.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? How can you not hear about #1 guild on realm? Also I have a friend there.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? Since I'm stable with everything now, I wanna go full tryhard again. Also i'm a teamplayer, I love this game and to play my class on hard mode, mind open and also I don't mind being benched for fights or something like that. But i'm sure you hear this a lot, gimme a chance to prove it.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? Yeah, I know Pwnsight and yeah, he would vouch for me.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)? On retail, i've started playing since Nighthold, had to swap guild after lack of progress on Tos and I got cutting edge on Argus, in bfa before Uldir mythic i had to stop playing since few days ago.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum? Good people proving their best, teamplay, funny moments, a lot of wipes (ofc we all are humans), improving myself, also benching.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Yes, ofc

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). Yes. I don't think I will miss any and ofc if there's an exceptional reason, I will let you know few days before.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? A lot, I like pvp, m+, having fun with friends doing any kind of stuff.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? Smashing desk if I fail. Jk, i'm not raging type of guy, pretty calm, open to critics, ima be competitive with other mages ofc but I won't ignore mechanics because of that, but yeah overall ima do whatever it needs for the team.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? Dbm, weakauras, bartender, skada(gotta swap it to details soon)

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: https://i.imgur.com/EZsQgyg.jpg (also gotta fix it a bit, did everything in hurry atm)

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/ringzor (this gonna be changed a lot in next week, this is just atm gear)

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: Got only from Antorus mythic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fJ ... amage-done
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MQ ... source=146

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /ringzorqt didn't played since i started playing mage again

Real life info
Name: Andrei
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
- I'm a gym addict, a fitness lover. I can tell you my records: 150kg bench press, 200kg squats, 320kg leg press
- I also love goin out with friends (when there are no raids ofc)
- I love to cook (even if i'm on a diet)
- I'm studying IT, i'm also working on IT part time in the morning.
Idk what I can tell more, just feel free to ask me anything.

July 7th, 2019, 21:53
Officer

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

July 8th, 2019, 6:03
Officer

I sent you a RealID request. Let's have a little chat when you have time.

July 8th, 2019, 17:03
Officer

Since you have somewhat good references coming from players we trust, we are tentatively interested, however your gear and character progress are currently too far behind to bring you to the raiding team straight away. We offer you a social spot at first, then once you have what it takes to contribute to our main raids we will talk again.

That said -

Accepted

July 9th, 2019, 21:52
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]