View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 15th, 2019, 21:52

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Unholy Death Knight Application 

General info
Character name: Retreat
Battletag: Retreat#21366
Race, class, server: Human, Death Knight, Sylvanas
Talent spec:Unholy

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Since TBC was released

Total played time:

821 days

Time played on current character in current expansion:

72 days

[b]Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

I started to play WoW when TBC came out, and started to raid and get a proper understanding of the game and raiding environment when Black Temple was released. I then joined a guild called Purgatory where I played as a Protection Paladin, and we managed to clear everything before Wotlk got released. When Wotlk was released, i continued to raid with Purgatory up untill Ulduar. We got realm second OS 25 +3 drakes, and realm third Kel'thuzad. When Ulduar came out, the majority of the guild including myself to take a break from the game. I came back when Icc came out, and joined a Danish guild called Filthy Few, which I cleared Icc 25m hc with, and went into Cataclysm with. We got 9/13 heroic pre-nerf, and the guild then decided to transfer to alliance on Silvermoon, but nothing went as planned, and the guild disbanded. I then joined a guild called Malevolence on Dreanor, which I cleared everything with in Cataclysm. In MoP I wanted to give PvP a chance, so I decided to put the PvE on the shelf for another day. I got 2.2k in Rbgs and 2.3k in 3s and a Holy Paladin. When WoD came out, a friend convinced me to get back into PvE, so I did. He were in a guild called Four oh Four, which I then joined as a Warlock, and mostly was there as a back-up raider. The only Cutting Edge i got in WoD was Archimonde. Due to I got a new job, I had to stop playing right around when legion was released. Due to change of working hours, I got some time and started on WoW again around November, and joined a guild called Just kill the Boss on kazzak, which I raided with up untill NH, and after 150 pulls on Gul'dan i had to undergo a back surgery, so I missed out on Cutting Edge Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden. Because of my huge downtime, i was ofcourse demoted to Social, and they've found another tank (I was playing Guardian Druid at this point) - So i joined a Danish guild again called Superbia, which I raided with in Antorus, mostly as Back-up raider again, as I was preparing myself for BFA, where I joined the main team and raided as a Blood DK, and got world 268 G'huun (2 day raiding guild) - Due to a very toxic envoirment I decided to take a break from the game. In the mean time, i’ve played Guild Wars 2 and some other private servers such as Warmane (Wotlk and TBC), Gamer-District (Wotlk) and WoW-Freakz (Legion) - I raided end-game on all the servers. I came back to BFA for roughly 2-3 weeks ago, and I havent found a guild yet, that can or has achived the level of raiding im currently looking for.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

I've played on Silvermoon for a big part of my playtime in WoW, so Inner Sanctum is a very well known name, both for current ranks and mostly for previous ranks.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

Im looking for a guild, who can push a good world rank, while still having a life beside the game. And that is something Im looking for. Surely there are other guilds out there, but 90% of my characters is on Silvermoon, and I have no intention on going Horde again. I would love to be a part of your raiding envoirment, because you get shit done, you're a group of competent people who knows their shit.

You should pick me, because progression and raiding itself is something im very familiar with. Im always 100% prepared, or as prepared I can be atleast for a raid. Im always giving my best, and I never tilt during a raid. I always try to stay up-to-date with my class, to get the most out of it.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Sadly no.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

I wrote that all in one, in the previous question, I didnt notice this question..

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

I expect a guild with high standards, but still a fun place to be.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).

Yes I can

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

Basically everyday, unless im away.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

I would describe myself as a competent, experienced and skillfull raider. I can adapt to mechanics really fast. Im a bit of a tryhard.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

ElvUI
WeakAuras
DBM
Details

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

https://imgur.com/a/8aUs6eI

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... as/Retreat

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ia#zone=17

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

n/a

Real life info
Name: Jesper
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Im currently unemployed, but I used to work with heavy machinery as a contractor. Im searching for a job like that atm. other than that, i work out every day. Im living with my Fiance, but she's a gamer too, so no nagging in the background.

July 9th, 2019, 15:36

Main Team - Missed it in the title.

July 9th, 2019, 15:40
Officer

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

July 9th, 2019, 18:12
Officer

As per our conversation, initially we are more interested in you tanking rather than damage dealing. That is to cover our MT absences early on. After that we will work out where you best suit the team. Under those conditions -

Accepted

July 9th, 2019, 21:49
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]