View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 0:49

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Social] Fury/Prot Warrior Krigis - Social Squad 

Character name: Krigis
Battletag: Zombienator#21347
Race, class, server: Human, Warrior, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Fury Main, Prot Off

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I started to play the game at young age in the BC era. Didnt really do annthing hardcore untill late Wrath of the lich king were I mostly did ICC pugs and tried to see how far I would get.

Total played time:
Krigis is a relative new char so i only have 14days on him but I have an unknown about of play time on various classes because i like to experiment and see what blizzard changed to maybe suit my play style for the xpac/patch. But I mostly come back to warriors in the end.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
14 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Exiles, during MOP on my pally Unstobubble, I quit bcus real life got in the way and I didnt want to fill up the spot. Had another guild during WOD which was a friends guild, We did normal Highmaul full clear and halfway through black rock then some friends wanted to go more hardcore and some others just wanted to be casualls at the time, I was one of the casualls

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
A friend you guys were a pretty good guild on Silvermoon so i took a quick google.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I have never been into a really big hardpushing mythic guild and I would like to try that for a change and see what i go for. Im therefore applying for the Social Squad and want to do my best and improve for every mistake and be the best warrior for the guild that I can be. Im also a really fast learner and I know how to follow commands. I have a high preception over the game, I'm not just only focusing on what I am doing but im also looking over at the ranged,healers and tanks. And try and see what they are doing and trying to figure out if I can do annything to help them do their job.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I dont have anny contacts in the guild

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Paladin named Unstobubble, got curve on garrosh with him
Warrior named Zerodps did some early WOD raids with her

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
From Inner Sanctums Social squad, i expect a good grp of ppl that either just wants to hang out or do some casuall M+ or raids and are genually there to have a good time and make some new friends around the world.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes i have microphone and I am willing to use it.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
If I dont have a huge homework or test coming up I will addent the planned raids.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Pretty much everytime I can.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Always listening to the raid leaders calls. Takes the punishment fairly if it was me that caused the wipe and will try and grow from it. Never takes annything personally. Never rages even if its 100000 wipes to an easy mechanic (its just a game). Fast learner at mechanics and that leads to that I want to help others that struggels on mechanics.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I use Elvui, Bigwigs and Details.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/8rT7qkC

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oon/krigis

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
Cant supply anny logs and I know that looks bad :( really tried if you guys would take the time to find a solution I will 100% show up to that (if its not to much of wishfull thinking)

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
Dont have anny relevant alts

Real life info
Name: Benjamin
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW
If im not playing im either studying, working out, working or having with friends.

August 3rd, 2019, 21:34

considering

August 4th, 2019, 19:51

declined

September 2nd, 2019, 18:29
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]