View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 2:01

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Accepted] EvilOverlord - main team 

General info
Character name: Eviloverlord
Battletag: EvilOverlord#2585
Race, class, server: Gnome Warlock, Auchindoun
Talent spec: Mostly playing Affliction in raids, but I play all 3 as needed.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since December 2010, with this character.

Total played time: 610 days on my Warlock

Time played on current character in current expansion: 87 days at max level

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I mainly started raiding in May 2014, with Quelm-Nagrand at the end of SoO 25HC, reclearing it for Mythic later on. Raiding with them through WoD, into Legion untill the end of ToS where I was pruned with a few other members after changes in leadership.

Moving on to Consilium-Azjol-Nerub, I kept raiding, getting CE in Antorus, Hall of Fame in Uldir and CE in BoD. When CoS came out, the raid team was disbanded since we couldn't get a 20man roster together anymore

I managed to find a new raid team in Whatever-Auchindoun, right as 8.2 was released. I didn't get to join them in CoS but I did join them for EP progression, all through till Azshara. People started quitting or announcing they would be quitting after Azshara, so the officers decided to disband the raid team.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Before Quelm-Nagrand I was actually on Silvermoon, with just a minor Normal raiding guild at first and then with XII for Heroic MoP raids, untill we moved to Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem. And with today's news, I looked at Wowprogress and saw you were actually recruiting.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I had always been looking up to you guys when I was on Silvermoon, and after my journey around the realms I now hope to move back and join the fold.

As a Warlock I try to be a master of all with my specs, focussing more on Demonology and Affliction for now (No king rules forever?) but with a good setup for Destruction when I need to cause some Havoc.
I keep up to date on warlock news and like going into discussions about the finer points with fellow raider warlocks, or just spend time digging through kill logs for fresh ideas.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Don't think I had any real contact with you back then, unless someone joined my old guild "This May Not End Well" in a pug normal raid?
I see Nanék got accepted for a trial, so I know him I guess? :P

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Normal BwD, BoT, Tot4W & FL; Heroic DS
CE MV, AooC HoF & ToES; 10/13 Heroic ToT; CE SoO on 25H and then Mythic
CE HM, 9/10 Mythic BrF, CE HfC
CE EN, CE ToV, CE NH, CE ToS & AtBT
CE Uldir, CE BoD, AooC CoS and then stopped, 7/8 Mythic EP

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
A chance to trash Azshara's Mythic ass, and diving deep into Ny’alotha when it releases.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
I have a mic and am not afraid to use it.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Raid days are the same and the times are better (was raiding till midnight in Whatever)
I have an upcoming honeymoon for the first 2 weeks of December, but outside that I don't expect to miss any raids.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I try to log in daily to get some stuff done ingame, might do a bit less now that my HoA is maxed but should still get atleast an hour a day in and more on the weekends.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I tend to focus on mechanics over damage at the start, then build it up over time, while still keeping my priorities on proper execution.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
DBM & Weakauras for the basic encounter and class mechanics, ERT to keep track of assignments and Details to check stuff in between pulls.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/zZUyE2V It's an older screenshot but it checks out. (LFR queue isn't happening, can update later)
I've moved the DBM bars more to the right though and Details should normally be in the bottom left above the chatframe & ERT on the bottom right.

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
Might be in Demo spec when you check it but my Affliction gear is ilvl 448
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/auchindoun/eviloverlord

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/auchindoun/eviloverlord

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
I don't have any raidworthy alts atm but I'll be bringing atleast my Druid Alchemist over with me which I could start gearing if needed.

Real life info
Name: Peter Renaerts
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I've been married for over a year to my High School sweetheart, and we have a 2yo Maltese dog.
I maintain a Bloodstone level Rock Band 4 Crew (12/12 seasons so far), and play various other games on Xbox, Switch and PC.

October 9th, 2019, 23:03
Officer

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

October 10th, 2019, 17:09
Officer

Accepted :)

October 19th, 2019, 15:44
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]