View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 1:05

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Hunter App - Main team - Girmjowmotas 

General info
Character name: Grimjowmotas
Battletag: KurosakiIchi#2445
Race, class, server: Night Elf, Hunter, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Beast Mastery

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since start of MoP

Total played time: 136d on main char

Time played on current character in current expansion: 20d 7 hours

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them: Most relevant Experience is from HFC raiding with Winters Heart where we managed to get to kill Mannoroth. After that moved to Absolutely Fabulous and got Cutting Edge. After end of WoD I've stopped raiding and took break from WoW to finally return properly in BfA during EP and decided to progress. Currently in guild Decent with 5/8M
while raiding 2 days a week.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? Daily from my friend Coyotey (also was in as a Social before deciding to raid in Mythic with current guild)

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? Best guild on server, clear progress, banter. Why me? I can follow raid calls even if that means my personal logs suffer. I'm willing to support guild so that a kill is achieved no matter what.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? I know Coyotey, he should vouch for me but god knows

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)? Raided end of MoP in SoO, then most of WoD with more or less success pulling myself in decent raiding team in HFC. Currently back since EP

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum - progress, guild in which I can develop as a player and actaully become good at this game

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? yes and yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). I can make all the raids

How much do you play outside of raiding times? Depends on requirement, currently since i;ve got my HoA to 68 and got most of my pieces of gear i need (inlcuding 4 benethic with full upgrades) i only log in for raid and weekly dungeon. If requirement is to play more or do extra activites I have no problem with doing so.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? Im mildly retarded (like any hunter) but I can research tactics in my own time to make sure I dont int the raid

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? Regular set of Exorsus, Details, Angry Assignments, WA2, Angry Keystones, MEthod Dungeon Tools, SC, BigWigs, RCLootCouncil, TellmeWhen, MikscrollingBattleText

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: https://gyazo.com/6fd89a45f26b08337537d29740855830 ( not currentl;y AA dock is slightly more to the right so it doesn't overlap with timers bar)

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... imjowmotas

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... imjowmotas

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: N/A

Real life info
Name: Michal
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: working as tech support in IBM, on my off time i play LoL, warhammer 40k (As wlel as painitng this shit). In additioon I aspire to be a video eidtor so I try to learn that in my free time while doing youtube videos for a twitch streamer.

November 7th, 2019, 0:19
Officer

Declined

November 9th, 2019, 14:51
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]