View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 0:37

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Gríndin-Retribution Paladin - Main team 

General info
Character name: Gríndin
Battletag: Daimy#2530
Race, class, server: Human, Paladin, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Retribution

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? About 7 years since Cata I didnt really understand the game then since I was quite young.

Total played time: I have no clue how to check but quite sure its a long long time since I play almost with no breaks and play since Cata so yeah surely over 400 days over my characters.

Time played on current character in current expansion: 28 Days I made this character in September 2019

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them: More Dots it was the guild I was in since I joined in cata it was a family guild and 1 of my characters is the guild master now I left it because it was a dead guild no ones was online because the only people in where my family and a lot of bots I guess and most of my family stopped playing so I left the guild and then went on in a few auto invite guilds for a while just for the perks then I got to QQ which im currently still in but im thinking about leaving if I get accepted the people are super nice and all but I want more of a raider experience and the people here lack experience I think they are good for heroic which I got the curve with them but for mythic they just lack the motivation or such people get mad quickly and then blame me sometimes for being the youngest.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? I met 1 guy in a mythic dungeon with the name never saw him again later when looking at raiding guild for Silvermoon I saw the name and I noticed it was server first a lot so I got interested and a guy named Arolir got me here.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? It seems to be a good guild and I want to be a serious mythic raider and thats is why I chose this guild why me? I play the game a lot and I can adept quite quick to enviroment of people.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No I dont know anyone.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
I raided a bit on my warrior in legion that is when I got into raiding then BfA came and I actualy took a break because of the huge content draught and came back in 8.2.5 which I enjoyed quite a lot so far and I got into QQ did get the curve and that is about my experience kind of lack it...

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
I expect a good raiding experience and a fun one even tho I am sure someone will get mad because we wipe a bit to much on that one annoying tactic but that is all okay and fair.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and Yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance). I cant find the rules section the only one I find is the one on forum but there is nothing there, but I can attent to pretty much any raid there is on anyday only I do go to my dad's place once everyweekend and might be a few minutes late but I am almost always on time to raid.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Everyday all day.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I listen well I think to maybe find a solution if something goes wrong and I like to do achievments too but thats something else I watch the guides for every boss when needed and so on.
What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: https://paste.pics/f755d7f5619e168111c6d57af23d6b9b

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: https://paste.pics/33f5cad78e0cce6fd541223eeaadf5d2

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://paste.pics/2f56c0f662a7e112e4eeec530365bc8a Sivara
https://paste.pics/b48aeea9b279cc3b933c77be8f1c41c6 Radiance
https://paste.pics/6879023ebbc336602006c09ed9177e37 Behemoth

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: No alts atm.

Real life info
Name: Daimy
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: Mainly school and if not home gaming.

November 9th, 2019, 19:33
Officer

Declined

November 11th, 2019, 23:03
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]