View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 1:11

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Zirdel - Balance Druid 

General info
Character name: Zirdel (accented i, forum cannot process it due to SQL error)
Battletag: Zirdel#2861
Race, class, server: Kul Tiran, Druid, Ravencrest
Talent spec: Balance

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Nearly 12 years

Total played time:
280 days

Time played on current character in current expansion:
72 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
First Origin, we struggled a lot in Uldir due to people not being able to pull their own weight and finished with only top 600 ghuun kill. In BoD we were supposed to change our roster and upgrade it to the skill level of best players in the guild but Vivi's idea on that was to recruit more and more people without raiding experience but with boosting m+ experience. We had a good run but lack of skill and self-awareness cost us hard time on mekka and blockade. Jaina was a nightmare with over 500 pulls and 35 hours last raid week before the kill. We didn’t leave the guild, we were backstabbed by infamous Vivicraft. Shortly – we didn’t want to stay in the guild due to Vivi constantly recruiting people from boosting communities with no experience in raiding whatsoever, due to that and many failes in managing the guild and cutting slack for poor raiders we talked with him and explained that we will leave in few weeks after helping the guild find replacements for us and helping reclear jaina. He bargained with us to stay and told us that he will kick 10 people who are really bad just leave us and few more (we didn’t like it because it’s a shitty deal and he shouldn’t do It but we promised to rethink). After Jaina kill, this guy put everyone in a row thanking each raider glorifying one contribution to killing jaina (like I mentioned last week raiding lasted 35 hours) while avoiding us, and at the end he told everyone that we forced him to kick half of roster and that we are being kicked for being toxic…

I disliked idea of Crucible and stopped raiding for couple of months after Origin story.

I joined Flawless for EP where for the first time progression was ... flawless. Everyone was learning in super fast way, mistakes were fixed in 1-2 tries. Tactics were prepared on the highest lvl, we only messed up on zaqul where we missed top100. There was 2 reasons why i left them main is treatment of officer team and their decision making. I was in starting lineup for each boss and Azshara progress. After first day my performance mechanic-wise was stellar having for instance half the damage taken of others. That day i told officer that i have really rare situation of my parents coming to visit me and i won't be able to raid next thursday. Because of this one day absence i was benched for whole progress on her. I prepared and pushed myself to the limits to have neck level, knowledge of the fight and benthic for her. They swapped me for a guy who openly refused to do any preparation for the fight and told me that they want steady team who wont relearn anything from the beginning. Important mention here is that for second third and fifth day of progress when they didnt improve how far they went on day 1. Second reason actually happened after my decision to leave the guild but it proved me that it’s the right call. Its how they treated Nvision and how they justified letting him go. He probably already described the situation so I can just add that they demanded from him skill cap of nearly method skills while there was few people in raid who were never prepared, refused to progress their neck, failed a lot of mechanics during progress in EP and were not learning from their own mistakes (including one of the officer who was the most criticizing while being a main reason of most of our wipes).

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I transferred to Silvermoon at the beginning of Bfa and was following how top raiding scene look at this realm.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Well, me and Nvision always wanted to join you but you never needed retribution. We wanted to be in a stable long lasting guild with history that can achieve and consistently reach top ~100 mark which in my eyes has the perfect relation between hours spent progressing and rank achieved. Why me? Because I am not slacking, I analyze my mistakes and apply correction, I do my homework and can be trusted. I am also confident of skill I have with class I play for many years now.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
I started raiding in late wotlk before the release of ICC. At the end of the tier was progressing LK25hc with realm 1 guild Epoch but did not get the kill due to my GPU burning up and not being able to play. In Cata i chilled out and raided with polish guild. MoP was first serious raiding guild where we got CE on Will of emperror and was close to get it on grand empress. Few weeks into ToT guild fall apart and i took myself a break from wow. Came back in WoD and with my friend decided to try leading our own guild. Unfortunately we are only raider materials and we struggled to get skilled enough people to achieve better goals. Guild disbanded in late BRF. I never liked legion and i only progressed for first couple of bosses in Antorus with guild Deeprun Tram Security. I covered BfA experience in previous question.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect stable raiding guild with good progress vs time spent progressing, playing with people who are prepared for each raid and learn from their own mistakes in relatively short time.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes, I am using my microphone

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
I am rarely absent during raid time. If it happens its once per 50 raids or less. Because of my work I might be forced to attend business meeting after work hours but it happens rarely.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Depends, during progress I am mostly doing some m+, all ap quests and activities I can finish. After tier finishes I am mostly chilling outside of wow to not burn out. It also depends on quality of content we get in the expansion.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
If I would have to use one word it would be dedicated. I spent a lot of my free time analyzing different logs, different kill videos, simcrafting and checking huge amount of gear iterations. I tend to sacrifice a lot in order to be on the highest neck level during progression (from 7th place in Flawless I was third person in the guild to hit 65 one week before others due to unhealthy and suicidal IE spam). I also spent a lot of time practicing on dummies or different environments if I am not pleased with my performance. As an officer or team member you can count on me knowing what are the best talents, items, essences and approach for the fight, if you need me to do the job I will and I will be consistent. Mechanically there is not many mechanics that can surprise, i like to think about myself as quick adapting and learning raider.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Boomkinator, Weak Auras, DBM, Shadowed framed units, OmniCC, GRID, Skada

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %C3%ADrdel

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
I am unable to provide any logs due to private logging in Flawless. I might try to make some shady shenanigans logs during raid with the guild I'm raiding for the time being that is also private logging if you want. Here are Origin BoD logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
Not playing on any alts, always been playing on this Druid.

Real life info
Name: Simon
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
During day business analyst, during night full time gamer. I spent shitload of time of my life playing different games starting with CS, through factorio or other single players, end on WoW. I enjoy skiing when I am away from my PC and cold beer.

November 20th, 2019, 2:23
Officer

Accepted :) Think i've got you added so PM Bezad ingame for a discord inv etc.

November 20th, 2019, 23:10
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]