View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2019, 1:15

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Tiifo - Discipline Priest applying for main team 

General info
Character name:Tiifo
Battletag:juice#21515
Race, class, server: Night Elf, Priest, Silvermoon.
Talent spec: Discipline MS / Holy OS

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been playing for cca 11 years, On retail for 2 years, rest was played on private servers (I was also end game raiding on those servers.) Maining a priest for 7-8 years so far. With retail started 2 years ago, also a priest. Currently I have 2 lvl 120 priests and 1 110 priest. Please dont ask questions :)

Time played on current character in current expansion: 121 day

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them: I was few months in a regional casual guild and after that I joined Origin, where I have been for a year now. Reason for leaving is due to guild loosing raiders in few internal dramas.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I've seen it on Wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I decided to write an app to IS because I'm looking for a good ranked guild, because you are already on silvermoon and because you need an disc priest.
On question why you should accept me, I'd say because you need an disc priest and I've been maining both disc and holy for years, I'm a fast learner and I would say I understand base game and mechanics concepts very well.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? I know Paneu, we raided together in Origin

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
On private servers I've been playing WOTLK expansion and cleared Icc25hc and Ruby 25hc but I think this is highly irrelevant. Serious raiding I've started in late legion. Got CE in uldir, CE in BoD and I'm currently 7/8 in Azshara

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect friendliness, good performance of the team and most importantly, for me, team that learns fast.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Of course
Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
Yes
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I played a lot of M+, boosting and Pushing.
How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I like to be a simple soldier, I do my research, I prepare myself as much as I can and then I follow orders.
What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
DBM, WA, Exorsus and a few UI tweaking addons.
Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://prntscr.com/pztak6
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... moon/tiifo

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... moon/tiifo
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fo#zone=21
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
In addition to 3 priests, I have an Shaman, but due to now having too much time this tier and due to some really grindy things didnt gear him.

Real life info
Name: Sejad Kovacevic
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I'm a Health science graduate, currently I'm working in a local hospital and learning German.

Note: After BoD I went on a raiding break, all progress I've done in 8.2 was on my GM's call, he would give me a notice when he really needed a disc and I would come and help them out. Also if you check our healing setup for kills, you will see that all healers did very good, that's a reason for not having better logs. I'm also not type of guy who goes around and asks for innervates et cetera, I rather manage with what I have. Last thing is, my bad log on Za'qul was due to me going full dps that fight, you can check my dps log instead.

November 20th, 2019, 23:42
Officer

Declined

November 21st, 2019, 12:03
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]