View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10th, 2019, 9:57

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Venjibrew - Monk brewmaster - Main team 

General info
Character name: Venjibrew
Battletag: Venji#21486
Race, class, server: Night elf, Monk Brewmaster, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Brewmaster

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been playing WoW since wod, but with a really casual approach. Started taking thing seriously since the start of bfa.

Total played time: 166 Days across every alts, all of them tanks

Time played on current character in current expansion: 33 Days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I'm raiding at Geometry atm. I found myself very well in this guild at start, but then while progressing court and now za'qul, a lot of people started to skip raid
frequently and so we started changing raid rooster pretty much every night, with new people every night that had to learn new things. Also last but not the least many of this people in raid didn't even tried to maximise their character,
I saw a lot of times people without benthic gear and with 2 essence slot :S.
So at the current state this is a very unreliable team, which I don't think it can achieve cutting edge and also I'm sure if they are looking for a cutting edge aswell.
Since my goal is to get Cutting edge and to be in a resonable guild that wants to maximize every single aspect of the game, I started looking for a new one.
Also Jasme and fearmybleed agree with my idea, they should send application soon in this days.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I saw you on wowprogress

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Like i said before, I'm looking for a resonable guild that matches my playstyle and Inner Sanctum have all that I'm looking for: Beeing a realm first guild that care about fast progress trying to minimize failures, and also I like having a setup boosting run every week :P.
Speaking about me, I really like to maximize everything, for example this tier I grinded a lot even for 400 dps upgrade which most of people don't usually care about it, but I do. I listen to suggestion by everyone, I'm not a selfish asshole that doesn't care about the team,
for example if someone thinks that I'm doing something wrong, I'll try to discuss with him the best way to fix it.
I'm a drama free person, I really like to see drama for a laugh but I'm not the one who do that kinda of stuff, I'm a practical person.
Lastly since I'm and engineer student I really love to analize stuff to see what's wrong, for example I look everytime at logs to check my damage taken and also dps (even if i'm a tank), and lately i even started recording to see problems and fixing that. For example in queen's court kill I helpend second tank to survive in a specific situation just by watching video and making for him a simple guide with pictures.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
All my raiding experience started in bfa, mostly by pugging (:S) started as a boomy but switched to tank after one month or so, and by pugging i managed to get all the curve ofc, first 2 bosses in uldir and first 3 in bod in myth difficulty (if you wanna check I've done this on parthenope-outland and grippingdude-outland).
In EP I did a step out of my previous "guild" and joined Geometry where I managed to get 6/8M and with actually a 28% best try on za'qul but like I said for bad compositioning and bad attendace we are so slow on progress :/.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Serious guild with a good attitude and good attendace from everyone, that really want to kill bosses as fast as possible. And where everyone reserch what's the best for their class to help progressing.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes of course, I can raid with push-to-talk or with mic open, I won't do any weird noises xD

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance).
We have the same raiding hours in my guild, and I missed just twice in 3 months so I think yes :D. I really dislike studying during the night, but it could happen once that I have to miss for a night (I'll ofc warn you before).

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Too much maybe xD. Out of raiding I really like to play high keys, I got a team to push keys and we usually play during the weekends, so I spend a lot of time. Usually 4-6 hours a day.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Patient, I won't be angry to anyone ever, because I don't like when someone do this to me. But ofc I won't shut up if I see something wrong, I'll always try to give my opinion.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Weakauras (with lots of big ones if I fail a lot :P), bigwigs, elvui this three are mandatory for me.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
I'll give you a link so you can see that in action:

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/chara ... /venjibrew (atm is with raiding gear on, so benthic and stuff. But like i said i play m+ so it may change)

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40632361 (my profile)
Then I'll link some of the most recent reclear (1 month ago)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TjKzL39D6cNZm1PY
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6mbGfcnkDHj4CA9N
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HFVxJ82f4A3cYzpn

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
I'm farming also on my bdk atm, I'm not running logs on him btw, and can be switched to silvermoon as soon as you ask:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/chara ... ippingdude

Real life info
Name: Massimo
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I'm studying robotics engineering in my town, and I need one year to get a 3-year degree.

November 25th, 2019, 13:34
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]