View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 19th, 2019, 2:53

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Declined] Rogue Pockpicket Recruitment 

Character name:Pockpicket
Battletag:Dourden#21278
Race, Class, Level, Artifact Level and Server:Night elf,Rogue,120,37.4,Silvermoon
Talent spec:Outlaw,Assa

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:im not leave yet. but i want to push harder for next tier progress

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
i know the +15 dungeon achivement because im pushing keys as much as i can so i just saw my self

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)? i have 8/9m on ToS with mage im rank 91 on misstres Eu mages i didnt played on antrous im 7/8m on uldir as a rogue also playing my mage 5/8 on uldir.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum? im expecting faster progressing and faster end game.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? im not perfect but i know im useful

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: i was playing outlaw for m+ so website is not up to date but im using 1 archive 1 double dose 1 shroud all pieces are 90 with 83 eq.

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6fQtH3wXvcjqMnxP#fight=last&type=damage-done

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Emperio

Real life info
Name:Cenk
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:im going to school and gym if im not online on game 1-2 days per week im going to hangout with my friends

December 23rd, 2018, 15:34
Officer

Hello

We do not believe you have the experience nor the ability to compete with our current rogues from what we can see. On a side note, you should really put some effort into a readable app. Good luck in your guild hunting.

Nikapp, Inner Sanctum officer team.

December 23rd, 2018, 15:55
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]